托福作文的问题

liu695919451
某老师说我作文太烂了,没有希望.....我想请地里的大佬们看一下,看看真的是没救了....
题目:
When making major purchase (eg. Car or laptop), our decision can be influenced by different sources of information. Explain how each of the following source of information can influence your decision.;1) recommendations from friends or colleagues
2) information from media (TV, magazines, newspapers)
3) recommendations from the sales person in the store

作文:
Nowadays, due to people’s life standard has been improved, people in growing numbers pay attention to how to make a right choice. Some claims recommendations from media would be much helpful, whereas others consider suggestions from the sales person in the store. However, as far as I am concerned, I think advices from friends or colleagues would exert more influence on my decision.
Why, you may wonder, suggestions from friends or colleagues are more influential? First and foremost, advices from those people are trustful and reliable. As commodity market becoming gloomy and competition becoming fierce, merchants who want to sustain their life are grappling with how to get profit. Those merchants, without any doubt, aren’t care about consumers’ beneficial, since they just want to earn as much as money. Thus, their suggestions are more likely to entice shopper pay more money as so to get more profit from a certain commodity. In contrast, friends and colleagues are not care about which product you will purchase, owing to whichever product you buy they wouldn’t have any access to earn money from it. As a result, they comment is bound to be reality and objective. Therefore, you could make a right decision by those authentic informations which get from your friends and colleagues. Thus, from the angle of how to get real informations, I personally suggest that chose friends and colleague as the source of information must be a wisely option.
In addition, friends and colleagues could give us a more suitable advice. Comparing with media and sales person, our friends are more likely to have a deeper understanding of us. Consequently, they will list characteristics which have the capacity to meet our current needs. As a result, we can more quickly find the commodity that is suitable for us. On the contrary, salesmen and media are strangers to us. Obviously, we and those people cannot have a deep communication to each other. Therefore, they can’t give us the best choice. For example, at one time, I thought my phone seemly lack a phone case. However, I didn’t know how to call it. So, I came to a store, and I describe it to them. To my surprise, those salesmen can’t understand what I am saying, and I was disappointed. When I met Tom, I describe it to him, and he immediately realizes what I am saying. So, he told me what it is and which store has the best one.
It is true that friends view, at some times, would be too narrow to couldn’t help you make a right decision. However, as long as we consult more friends, the problem above would be perfectly solved. From what has been discussed above, I draw a conclusion that chose friends and colleagues as a source of information is a wisely choice, owing to it not only can give you authentic informations but also give us a more suitable advice.
11条回复