分享托福作文,自己的抱佛脚速成模板,以及自己写的示例

AlbertYeah
考了两次托福作文一次27,一次26,虽然不算太高,但是写作基本没准备的情况下还算满意了,分享一下自己的思路和模板,附件还有在练TPO的时候自己写的文章(水平不高,轻拍,且有一些测试时的拼写错误也保留了)自我感觉是这个模板只要语言水平不差,分数不会太低,但是也很难达到29,30的水平,适合那些像我一样的速成者。

第一次准备了1周写作,自作聪明地弄了个自己的模板,实战感觉还行,适合短时间憋很多字;第二次考的时候就基本裸考,就考前一天过了一下自己之前写的文章。

因为托福写作时间较短,字数写得多又(据说)会有优势,有一个自己的模板还是很重要的。下面只是就其中一篇文章简单说明一下一种思路,具体可以在附件文档里看,都有高亮标注。

1、准备几种常用的万能开头,其实开头不需要太长太啰嗦,有想法的那种最好,但是没有灵感就套模板把,例如:

[align="left"]In the contemporary society, newtechnologies have never failed to atract publicattention and provoke controversy. Views on whether technology has makeour life simpler or more complicated vary from person to person. However, asfar as I am concerned, technology is undoubtedly make our life simpler, thereasons of which are as follows.[/align]
2、3,主题2、3段习惯写两段论证自己观点的正面段落,而每一个段落的结构基本就是:主题句+主题延展解释(或废话)+讲故事/举例子+最后来一句反问虚拟语气/或较好的总结句。当然不同的题目要有灵活变通,中间注意过渡。例如:
[align="left"]First of all, technology has facilitated the social contact of humanbeing to a great extent. There is no doubt that sociallife plays an indispensable role in our daily life, and technology reallyserves as the best tool. In the past, if someone wanted to contact with others,what he needs to do is writing a letter and waiting until it was delivered.However, the past decade has witnessed how people'scommunication ways keep changing. Take my own experience for example.Because my school is far from my home, I really suffered a lot from homesickbut all I could do was to wait until weekends and took a long trip back home.It was not only difficult but also exceedingly tiring.Later when I owned my smart phone, everything has changed. I could see myfamily members whenever I wanted as long as I tapped on the screen and sent avideo call. Had it not been for the progressing technology, how could I get rid of homesick andsee my parents so easily?[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]Aside from the foregoing point, laborious work can also bedealt with easily with the help of technology. It isnot hard to be proved because people from all walks oflife have already benefited greatly from the convenience that technologybrings about. For instance, the electronic calculatorhas freed accountants from complex and repetitive calculation work which israther time-consuming and exhausting; CT-scan and the use of B-type ultrasoundscan have aided doctor in diagnosing illness and saved a lot of lives; theadvent of computer and the internet have provided easy and ready access forpeople to search all kinds of information rather than spend whole day onwandering around bookshelves to find a pile of books. But for the huge development oftechnology, how could all these convenience become reality in our daily life?So, technology really makes our life simpler![/align]
4、可以的话,习惯来一个让步段,先说明一下反面的常见观点,然后在反驳它,有时候反驳的不需要太好,基本就走个过场。例如:
[align="left"]Admittedly, some people might hold the ideathat technology is complicated because it really takes time to command allthose progressing technology, considering that new things are popping up fromtime to time. But as a matter of fact, it is the basic requirement for modernman to get used to the rapidly development, and it definitely deserves oureffort and time that we have a good command of all those new technology. [/align]
5、结尾,考试时间都快到了,结尾就别秀操作了吧,除非特别有想法,不然模式化就好。例如:
[align="left"]Taking into account what have been discussed above, we can safely drawthe conclusion that technology is making people's lifemuch simpler. I am fully convinced thattechnology will be bound to make our world a better place![/align]
文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载
1条回复