大佬们鉴定一下我收到的几个回复

一看就是模板的回复就没写了,下面就是几个看起来不太像,但是不确定的,但是自我感觉好像还不错,希望大佬们鉴定一下

==================================
--------------------------------------------------------------
第一个:

Dear xxx,
Yes there I will have open positions in the fall of 2019, which will well align with your profile.
I encourage you to apply to our department.

-------------------------------------------------------------
有和我符合的位置????没了???{:4_82:}
-------------------------------------------------------------

第二个:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your note. You have a great background and skill set. The way admissions works here is that first you would apply to xxx no later than January. But really you should have your application and all letters in my the end of December, because that is when the admissions process starts. We admit a pool of students for the department, not for individual advisors. Please do note on your application who you are especially interested in. (perhaps me) However, the student matching with advisors does not happen until October, after students arrive on campus.

I hope to see you at our recruiting weekend in March, after you are accepted. Please do let me know if you have questions about the process. I do generally take students each year, but at this point I can't know about new funding for fall 2019.

----------------------------------------
hmmmmmm,冲他这个第一句话,应该是看了我的CV的,但是后来越来越套路{:4_113:},hope to see you 那句怎么有一种钦定的感觉??

第三个:

Dear xxx:

Thank you for your interest in my research program.

Before answering any questions and making commitments, it is necessary for me (and Dr. xxxx with whom I work closely) to have some more information and some indication of strong interest. To this end , I would like to ask you (a) to send us a copy of your transcripts and (b) to apply for admission to the Graduate Program of xxxx. Dr. xxxx and I will certainly respond as soon as we have evaluated your transcripts and we have sufficient indications of strong interest.

-----------------------------------------
这个还没回,上学期成绩有一点辣眼睛,准备投申请的时候把这学期成绩搞上去了再说{:4_101:}
------------------------------------------

第四个:

Dear xxx,

Thank you for your interest in my group. Your background seems very strong and your interests in xxx align well with my plans for research.

However, the way that our Ph.D. program works is that I cannot accept students directly into my group. Instead, you must apply to the graduate program in XXX and go through classes and qualifying exams before you can select a Ph.D. advisor. Details of the program can be found here: xxx

This is XXX program, but we are open to people with many backgrounds and you may be a good fit. We have a strong focus on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. I strongly encourage you to apply. I will be looking for students with your skill set and interests in the next couple years.

I hope this is helpful and not discouraging! Good luck with your Ph.D. program search!

---------------------------------------------------
这个是我最喜欢的学校最喜欢的老师,本来觉得和他的方向很合得来,抱着发一发的心态,没想到真的回{:7_183:},自我感觉还可以,希望各位大佬拍醒
--------------------------------------------------

第五个:

Dear XXX,

Thanks for your interest in my group and in the XXX PhD program - there's quite a lot of interest in our department in the topics that you mention, and we particularly encourage XXX. My group focuses on XXX but many of my students and postdocs have XXX.

I'm not sure if I'll be taking students in the coming year, and it will depend on if I have successful grant applications. However, Ph.D. applications to our program are reviewed centrally, and typically successful applicants are those who are of interest to multiple faculty. I encourage you to apply to the program, although I should caution you that it is highly competitive - typically about 7% of applicants are admitted. Because of this it's definitely a good idea to apply to a range of universities, to maximize your chances of being accepted.

------------------------------------------------------
这个老哥一同介绍他们学校有多吊,这部分已经划去,我看的都头疼{:4_92:}
最后说让我多申请学校??言下之意是说我这种配不上你家大姑娘,哦不,你家的phd位置吗?
--------------------------------------------------------

第六个:

Dear XXX,

Your cv looks quite attractive and you are welcome to apply to our program! It's a bit early to know for sure if I'll have a position open for next fall, but there is a reasonable chance that I will.
Regards,

---------------------------------------------
额,看起来,好像似乎貌似还可以??{:4_99:}
---------------------------------------------

第七个:

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your message, and sorry for my late reply, your application has been noted and your profile could be of interest.

In principle yes the plan is to accept students, even though eventually it will depend on my financial situation.

In these cases the standard procedure is to apply to a grad program (see link below) and take it from there.
XXX

I encourage you to do so, and let me know after your submission.
I believe in the application you can list the names of a few professors you would be interested in working with, feel free to list my name.

Thanks for your interest

Warm regards

---------------------------------------
这种feel free to list my name有一种发好人卡的感觉?{:6_146:}

请大佬们帮忙鉴定一波,看看这几个都是个什么情况?
14条回复