13fall CS,楼主11年2月托福成绩能用或者不能用的学校,仅供参考

greatcfan
贴邮件回复,一个一个来,主要集中在30-80之间。

CU Boulder:可用
Thank you for contacting me about your TOEFL question. We can accept a TOEFL score of 95 and the date you took the test is within our allowable acceptance range, so you do not need to retake the TOEFL test. Just make sure that ETS sends your official TOEFL scores to our University.

内布拉斯加林肯:可用
Your TOEFL exam date of February 2011 is acceptable. Thanks!

NEU :没看懂我邮件的意思,不过貌似他家得WES,所以pass
We do not have a minimum requirement for the TOEFL test. On average, successful applicants usually score around a 100, although a higher or lower score does not necessarily guarantee acceptance or denial. We must receive all application materials, including test results, by the application deadline. Deadlines can be found here: http://www.ccs.neu.edu/graduate/apply/.

石溪:官网是说得开学前两年,所以开始楼主很忐忑,毕竟钱都交了,还好,小米的回答很靠谱
I have confirmed with the Graduate School that test scores are now valid two years from the application deadline. Therefore, your test score will be valid for Fall 2013.

U Conn:可用
In regards to your question about your TOEFL test:
The minimum requirement for TOEFL is 79 so based on what your email says, your score is above the requirement of our department.
With this being said, I believe that your test date and score do match the requirement of our department.
Let us know right away if you need more help!

乔治梅森:说了跟没说一样,不过意思应该就是他家对托福时间没啥具体要求
TOEFL scores are valid 2 years from the date taken. For additional information regarding standardized testing, please refer to our website at
http://volgenau.gmu.edu/admissions/standardized_test_scores.php.

UCSD:可以用
As long as you submit your application before February 2013, then we will accept it. Also, please request ETS to send it to our institution code 4836 before February 2013 as well.

布法罗:可用
If you are applying for Fall 2013, you do not need to retake a
TOEFL exam - the one you took in February 2011 will be valid.

以上就是我问到的一些具体情况,还有没问到的Rutgers的CS,和TAMU,UMN的CS,还请问到的告诉我一声呗,祝大家申请顺利
0条回复