推荐信求批!谢谢给大家加小小米!

蓬蓬
我的推荐信草稿,不知道交给老师后会不会在有改动。先放上来,感谢大家的帮助!
To whom it may concern,

I am pleased to write this recommendation letter for XX XX. She was my student in Principle of Remote Sensing in the winter term of 2017, and she proved to be an excellent student. XX is extremely earnest about the coursework and managed to operate the ENVI skillfully after the practices. Her clearly-written practice reports demonstrate her solid professional theoretical knowledge, the attention to detail and the ability to think logically. With the conscientiousness, she scored in the top 10 percent on all the exams.

In the form of group-study, we always had discussions and seminars, and her teamwork ability never let me down. During the seminars, she and her team offered insightful and in-depth extra knowledge for classmates after looking for related information and integrating them into a seven-minute presentation. Once, before presenting in front of the class, she expressed her idea and confuse about a seminar consider, “the temperature change of black-body under sun” and we had a discussion about it. XX did well in filtering valid information and using them to support her thoughts. After that semester, I was happy to witness that she became more confident when presenting and more active in the classroom discussion.

Her interest in her major is displayed through her earnest attitude towards practice reports and her devotion in seminars. I believe that her strong academic abilities, deep passion for the geography, as well as the careful, realistic and responsible work attitude make her a strong candidate for the program. If there are questions I can answer, please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
XXX
Ph.D., University of XXX
Professor, XXX University

最后,真诚寻找推荐信CVPS互批,本人申请方向GEOGRAPHY/ GIS/ 遥感

补充内容 (2018-10-16 17:34):
会不会太短了呢,278 words
5条回复