新人第一次发求助帖 麻烦各位帮忙看看NWU是否需要通过ETS送gt呢~

第一次发帖~ 希望各位帮忙看看~
前段时间收到NWU的研究生办公室的邮件,提到GT不需要通过ETS送分
邮件内容:
[align="left"]Our records show that you have started a graduate application for the McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science at Northwestern but it has not been submitted.[/align][align="left"]Thanksgiving break is a great time to make some headway on graduate applications when many of our PhD programs have a December 15, 2018, deadline. (Industrial Engineering has an application deadline of December 5, and Applied Math has a deadline of December 31.) I am working straight through the Thanksgiving break and will be pleased to assist you by responding to e-mails and taking phone calls. I do this as a courtesy each year for our MS and PhD applicants.[/align][align="left"]Here are some important points I want to make:[/align]
  • Many students struggle with the MS vs. PhD question. This poll.mccormick.northwestern.edu answers many questions and will also show you that many of our programs allow MS consideration to unsuccessful PhD applicants if you mark your application
  • We continue to allow students to use the multiple application choices if you are struggling to determine which PhD program is right for you.
    • You can apply for a first choice and second choice PhD program for a higher application fee. Fee waivers cover the double application.
    • You can apply for a first choice and second choice PhD program and the MS for your first choice PhD program.
    • As mentioned above, you can apply for admission to a PhD program along with the matching MS program by indicating that on your application.
  • You need to submit your application by the deadline. Our programs give you extra time to complete your file with recommendations, test scores, etc.
  • We want this process to be as simple as possible. Please read this poll.mccormick.northwestern.edu to learn the basics. Here are some examples:
    • You do not need to pay ETS to have your official GRE ($27) or TOEFL ($19) sent to use. Upload your score reports, and we will call ETS to verify your scores and add them to your application file.
    • Within the online application you will be asked to upload unofficial transcripts. If you are admitted and decide to enroll, you will be asked to have your final official transcripts sent to us next summer before you enroll in Fall 2019. We do not need official transcripts now.

[align="left"]I am passionate about helping prospective students become strong applications, and now is a good time for us to connect if I can assist you.[/align][align="left"]I am just an e-mail or phone call away to assist you, clarify the process, and reduce some of the stress of the process. I will be in the office the entire Thanksgiving break.[/align][align="left"]We want you to apply so let me assist you![/align][align="left"]Best regards and Happy Thanksgiving![/align][align="left"]Bruce[/align][align="left"]Bruce A. Lindvall, Ph.D.
Assistant Dean for Graduate Studies
McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science
Northwestern University
2145 Sheridan Road, Suite L261
Evanston, IL 60208-3103
Phone 847-491-4547
Fax 847-491-5341
1point3acres.com
[/align][align="left"]Request an E-Brochure about our graduate programs at:mccormick.northwestern.edu[/align][align="left"]My travel schedule in Fall 2018:mccormick.northwestern.edu[/align]

但是目前学校官网上的信息还是需要ETS送分的,网申系统里也写着需要诶
附上官网链接:tgs.northwestern.edu
想麻烦各位帮忙看看邮件这么说是不是就不需要了呢?46刀也是银子啊{:4_85:}爸妈的钱想能省就省了orz
谢谢各位啦~祝各位都拿到心仪的offer{:4_107:}
3条回复