Post Decision Activity after H1b approved

love1point
刚收到一份来自[email protected]
给我发了以下一段话
什么是Post Decision Activity

我的h1b上个月approved, 按照这封邮件 (For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State),USCIC就是把我的情况汇报给Department of State?因为我是change of status. 没我什么事吧。Should I just ignore this email or report to my employer and attorney?

I did not see anything in my myaccount about this email. (
  • Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
)

收到这份邮件吓死我了,我以为他们反悔了,要把我h1b给拒了

大家都有收到这封邮件吗?

"
There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: EAC18146XXXXX

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On November 9, 2018, we approved your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, Receipt Number EAC18146XXXXX. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to egov.uscis.gov to give us your new mailing address.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.

• Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
  • Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at uscis.gov"
3条回复