UVa ME 被教授群发反套

小狗
收到了UVa一个professor的邮件,是群发的;所以收件人应该很多(反正陶瓷不也是群发)来地里面报一下,有帮助的话请帮我加分吧谢谢!如果也有其他人收到了这个老师的邮件那就太好了正好可以找一找同道中人!不过我申UVa套的不是这位老师!

[align="left"]I am interested in your application submitted to UVA, and I am writing to see if you are interested in joining my research groups as Graduate Research Assistants (GRA). If you are not interested, please ignore. If you are interested, read on for more details.[/align]
[align="left"]1. I am looking for PhD candidates AND with GRE quantitative score at least 160 to work with me as GRAs toward your PhD degree. If you are interested by do not meet these requirements, plz let me know. These GRA positions will pay you an annual stipend around, cover your tuition, and provide basic benefits like health insurance. More info is in the attached flyer.[/align][align="left"]2. Please inform me via email by Jan 13 2019 (Sunday) if you are interested or not. If I do not receive your responses by then, I will move on assuming you are not.[/align][align="left"]3. It is very important that you send your response by replying to this email under the same subject (i.e., 2019 Fall UVA application). Otherwise, your email will most likely get lost or filtered out.[/align][align="left"]4. If you are interested, I have prepared three mini-projects for you to complete, so that I could better assess your research background, and you can also learn more about my research and my advisory style.[/align][align="left"]5. I have to make it clear up front that these mini-projects are by no means easy. Some of them are part of our research projects (simplified to some extend), and could require up to two or three days of dedicated work if you want to do a good job. You all have strong academic background, and there is no point to give out simple problems.[/align][align="left"]6. My recruit timeline – my target is to finalize the offers by mid Feb. After I gather your responses by Jan 13, I will send out the mini-projects shortly and let you work on them for a week. Then I will collect and review your work by week ending on Jan 21, followed by some telephone interviews and offer decisions by mid Feb.[/align][align="left"]7. Last but not least, please do not hesitate to ask me if you have questions.[/align]
20条回复