19Fall美国密苏里科技大学(Missouri S&T)ECE专业招PhD

qqqqaileen
Several Ph.D. positions are open for Fall 2019 in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO USA. The research areas will be focused on the general area of signal processing, communications, machine learning, data science, and AI-driven technologies, as well as their cross-disciplinary applications to cybersecurity, Internet of Things, sensor networking, smart grid, and underwater acoustic signal processing.

Candidates with a degree in EECS, applied mathematics, or statistics are encouraged to apply. The selected candidates will work with Dr. Jiangfan Zhang with full financial support.

If you are interested, please send your CV, transcripts, and other relevant materials to Dr. Zhang by Email.

Visiting scholars and students are also welcome to contact me. I welcome self-funded visiting scholars and exchange students to join my group, and I will support your effort in conducting collaborative research and/or pursuing funding. If you are interested, please send me an email (Email address: jiangfanzhang AT mst.edu).

大家有兴趣的欢迎积极发邮件联系哦~
0条回复