2nd AD@Columbia University MAFN

ty900629
楼主今天刷邮箱,看到哥大通知status更新,就上去查了一下,得知被录了。楼主感到很诧异,这个项目不是应该2月底才开始发AD嘛....可是楼主看了八遍,觉得应该是AD...希望不是他家系统出错了。附通知全文,请大家帮我辨别一下:

[align="left"]On behalf of the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences of Columbia University, I am pleased to offer you admission as a candidate for the degree of Master of Arts in Mathematics of Finance, beginning in Fall 2013. We look forward to welcoming you to our community of scholars.[/align]
[align="left"]Please note that we will be unable to offer you fellowship support. Our Financial Aid Office website provides information about financing your studies, which we hope you will find helpful.[/align]
[align="left"]Columbia University housing is extremely limited. If you would like to be considered for University housing, please apply online. In order to apply, you will need the Sign Up Code (uah102172) and your personal identification number, or PID (C003783006). We recommend that you submit your online application for University housing as soon as possible. Additionally, Columbia offers assistance with finding non-University housing. For more information, please visit the Off-Campus Housing Assistance (OCHA) website.[/align]
[align="left"]Your admission is contingent and will be considered official upon our receipt and verification of your official transcript(s) showing award of your degree(s) from the school(s) you have attended. We will contact you only if we have a question about any of the documents submitted.[/align]
[align="left"]We ask that you reply to our offer of admission by submitting our online response form by February 12. We will be in touch with additional information to help you prepare for your arrival on campus. International students: If you are accepting the offer, we strongly urge you to apply for your I-20 online as soon as possible to expedite the process of obtaining a student visa.[/align]
[align="left"]Once again, congratulations. I look forward to your joining us at Columbia.[/align]
30条回复