First Blood from HKU~

b232126660
玩着玩着DOTA IMBA..手机飞出一封HKU的email..果断不看。。打完先,影响心情多不好。。打完一看,居然是一封unofficial offer. HKU效率真高。。半个月就出结果了。。不过它要我2.15前答复接受否。HKU比我美国保底的好多啦。。如果去不了牛校就它或者HKUST(没出。。)了。话说能迟点答复不。。。这么早答复又要很早交deposit..很蛋疼。。

[align="left"]First of all, we wish to thank you for choosing the MSc Programme in Computer Science (Full-time) in HKU.[/align][align="left"]We have now come up with a recommended list of applicants for the University's approval to admit to the 2013-14 academic year. I understand that some applicants who have applied to other institutions may be under some pressure to pay annual tuition fees for registration and so are anxious to learn, as soon as possible, the HKU application outcomes. In view of this, as the Programme Director, I am writing to inform you that you have been recommended for acceptance into our programme. [/align][align="left"]I wish to advise you, though, that this communication from me as the Programme Director, is not tantamount to an official offer, in the strictest sense, because our recommendation of successful applicants needs to go through a process of formal acceptance by the Faculty Board and verification by the Registry before an official letter can be sent out to you. Meanwhile, I would appreciate if you could let me know by email (to XX) , preferably by February 15, whether you would accept/reject this (unofficial) offer.[/align][align="left"]Your acceptance to our (unofficial) offer will be acknowledged by email within one week from the above deadline.[/align]
5条回复