umich邀请面试换项目?

goohy
我本来申请的master of engineering in system engineering and design,今天收到邮件说是被我的sop感动到了?有机会换成ms项目,但也没说master of science in what???

Welcome to the University of Michigan Systems Engineering and Design program!

Our admissions committee was impressed by your academic and personal achievements and unanimously recommended you for admission to our Master of Science program. We agree with you and Rodin about sculpting the marble life gives us to create a better world with less disparities between different human beings. Making a difference is the underlying purpose of our work here at Michigan.

Because our program is relatively small, we can offer you a personalized experience as you chart your path through our very flexible program. You can contact me at any time if you have questions about the academic aspects of the program. Elena and I will be working with you to define your program of study and select classes from across the campus. Elena Chesney, the program coordinator ([email protected]), should be your first point of contact for administrative matters (for example, enrollment schedules).

We would welcome the opportunity to meet with you either in-person or virtually through Skype. Whether in person or online, I can answer any questions you have about the program.

Bob

--
Robert F. Bordley, PhD, ESEP, PMP, CAP, PSTAT
Professor and Program Director
Systems Engineering and Design
University of Michigan, Ann Arbor

求高人指点一二。
1条回复