[沈阳]5月28日F1水过签经

zach
昨天回来的有点晚,洗洗直接睡了,所以签经现在才出来~地形、流程什么的就不介绍了,有兴趣的去看下面这个帖子,写的极其之详细
1point3acres.com

直接放对话了,面我的是小黑VO

Zach: Good morning, Sir!
VO: Morning. How are you doing today?
Zach: Fine(寒,还是没说出来good!). What about you?
VO: Pretty good.
Zach: Wow, that's great.
VO: So you are going to UMich for PhD? (看I20,还没等我回答,紧接着说:) With full scholarship? Cool!
Zach: Yes.
VO: What's your major? emmmm.... Engineering(看I20). Chemical Engineering?(寒,咋想的……)
Zach: No. My major is Electrical Engineering.
VO: What research will you do?
Zach: I will focus on electric machinery analysis and design. (怕他不知道啥是electric machinery,紧接着说:) such as electric motor, generator, transformer and so on.
VO: Ok. What kind of electric motor? Super-conduct motor? (震惊!VO竟然知道超导电机!)
Zach: No no no. I will focus on traditional motor. Indeed, I am concentrating on numerical method of electric machinery simulation and analysis, nothing to do with super-conduct motors.
VO: emmmm. Where can be electric motors used?
Zach: Well, you know, electric machinery has more than 100-year history. They can be used everywhere in our daily life. For example, air conditioners, elevators, electric fans, electric bicycles, toys.......
VO: Cars?
Zach: Yes. A single car my contain more than 50 electric motors, for window&door control, air conditioner, starter generator, chair adjustment, blablabla.
VO: Okay. Do you have a MS degree?
Zach: No. I will get my BS degree in July.
VO: Wow, so you are going to pursue PhD directly with a BS? You must be very smart! (我寒)
Zach: Thank you.
VO: Cong, your visa is approved. (换成中文) 珍惜机会,好好学习
Zach: I will. Thank you! Have a nice day.
VO: You too. See you.
Zach: See you.

总结:VO对敏感的东西了解的很多,不要小瞧……面签之前最好自己先明确下自己到底敏感不,如果敏感就让check一下吧,明年返迁就方便了……如果不敏感,那回答的时候一定要果断,不要犹豫,把敏感的东西撇开……说数学,说算法什么的,应用就提民用的,广泛的。
我就是因为做的东西完全和敏感扯不上任何关系,所以很有自信不被check,答的也很果断……不过study plan、老板的CV什么的我都带了,以防万一……大家还是做好周全的准备为妙。

祝所有人水过~~~
11条回复