昨天看到地裡一大堆UIUC的rej心裡震了一震T^T尤其是看到各種名校大牛都被rej之後心裡更是萬念俱灰~
現在好了終於有書讀了XDDD

繼續求各種adadadadadad啊~{:4_107:}
希望地裡各位兄弟姐妹都offer多多~

(下附郵件正文)

"
主题: Statistics at Illinois - Graduate Admissions Decision

Dear XXX,

I am pleased to inform you that the Department of Statistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is recommending you for admission to our MS program beginning Fall 2013. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer financial support.

Our outstanding program combines applied, mathematical and computational statistics to provide a solid background in statistical theory and practice. Graduates of our program are in great demand, going on to careers in academia, in industry and with federal and state agencies.

The admissions committee is impressed with your credentials and we hope you will decide to join our program. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Please notify our office of your decision by using the following link. Decisions need to be made by Thursday, March 21, 2013.

You will also receive your official offer letter to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from Graduate College. This letter will arrive once Graduate College has processed your application. Please also note that you will need to notify Graduate College of your decision by using the link in the official offer letter.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
MS Admissions Office
"
7条回复