Stat@UIUC

lilyren
喵!这几天因为等得太焦虑就没查邮箱..今天才看到结果~~

I am pleased to inform you that the Department of Statistics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is recommending you for admission to our MS program beginning Fall 2013. Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer financial support.

Our outstanding program combines applied, mathematical and computational statistics to provide a solid background in statistical theory and practice. Graduates of our program are in great demand, going on to careers in academia, in industry and with federal and state agencies.

The admissions committee is impressed with your credentials and we hope you will decide to join our program. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Please notify our office of your decision by using the following link. Decisions need to be made by Thursday, March 21, 2013.

You will also receive your official offer letter to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign from Graduate College. This letter will arrive once Graduate College has processed your application. Please also note that you will need to notify Graduate College of your decision by using the link in the official offer letter.

I look forward to hearing from you!

似乎是模板信的样子...很开心!!终于有学上了~~祝大家offer多多!新年快乐>w<~~~
11条回复