解答一下关于ad pp先出、sevp更新、支票兑现等问题

深氧
如题 刚看了下immigration girl发的回答一些大家今天问的最多的问题 借花献佛啦 祝地里的小伙伴都中中中 也顺便给我自己攒攒人品哈哈 愿所有的努力都能得到相应的回报 愿大家都能梦想成真!

My checks have not been cashed/I haven’t received a receipt notice/SEVIS doesn’t show any update – does this mean I did not get selected?
-NO, that does NOT mean you were not selected!!! The process of sending out receipt notices, updating systems, etc. takes time – remember: it’s only been one DAY! This entire process of notifying selected applicants will take WEEKS to complete. It’s still very early on, so don’t worry if you haven’t heard anything about your petition yet.

Can I find out about my H-1B through the new SEVP Portal?
-Maybe. As of April 12, 2019 no receipt numbers are appearing in the SEVIS system yet. Last year, SEVP did start updating the employment end date to September 30th for those that are in the cap gap and have been selected. However, this occurs over time, not everyone is updated right away.

Was my Advanced Degree petition selected in the Advanced cap or in the Regular cap?
-USCIS does not disclose if an AD petition was selected under the AD cap or the Regular cap. There is no way to determine which cap an AD petition gets selected under.

Why are we seeing receipts for AD petitions first?
-USCIS tries to send out AD petition receipts first as these applicants are more likely to need the receipt notice ASAP for cap-gap purposes. This is not an indicator of whether the AD petition got selected under the AD cap or the regular cap – again, there is no way to determine which cap an AD petition gets selected.

I’ve received my receipt notice but nothing shows up when I check my case status on the USCIS website/it doesn’t recognize my receipt number! Was I selected or not? What does this mean?
-If you have received a receipt notice, your petition was selected in the lottery. USCIS only sends receipt notices to the petitions that were selected. The website most likely has not been updated or your receipt number hasn’t been entered into their system yet and that is why you cannot find a status update for your petition online. (Remember, these things take time!) You can try creating an account with USCIS and the case status may be more likely to show up there.
6条回复