IEOR MS/Ph.D. @ Berkeley

liuxiang91
弱弱的报一把

Dear XXX,
As Graduate Dean at the University of California at Berkeley, I am very pleased to offer you admission to
graduate study in the Industrial Engineering & Operations Research MS/PhD program, beginning Fall 2013.
UC Berkeley is an incomparable place to earn a graduate degree. You will be in the company of a worldrenowned
and devoted faculty, alongside a diverse array of talented student colleagues. This creates a vibrant
scholarly environment to support you in pursuing your particular academic interests amid a wider intellectual
community engaged in cutting-edge teaching, research, and public service in more than 100
top-ranked graduate programs.
Our campus offers you access to continually renewed laboratories and world-class research libraries with the
largest public collections in North America. You will have at your feet a scenic 1,200 acre campus graced with
tranquil forest groves and meandering creeks, historic architecture and state-of-the-art facilities, and
breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay all in the heart of one of Americas most exciting and
multicultural metropolitan areas.
When you complete your degree, you will join a flourishing network of graduate alumni throughout the world.
I hear from them time and time again that they count their years at Berkeley as among the best of their lives.
On the online screen of this electronic notification, you will find instructions on how to respond with your
decision. Because many other applicants are hoping for the place reserved for you, I urge you to respond as
soon as possible (no later than April 15). If you have questions, please contact your department directly or
send an email to our office at 1point3acres.com.
This letter notifies you of our admission offer only. Detailed information about financial support from your
department or the university will be sent separately.
I extend our hearty congratulations to you and look forward to welcoming you to campus next fall!
Sincerely yours,

XXX
4条回复