关于usc的spring

沂蒙阿三
仔细的看了一下邮件里的链接
感觉还是有好多有用的信息 我贴几条在下面 大家可以回去仔细再看看~
1.The Viterbi School may invite some students recommended for Spring 2020 to enroll for the Fall 2019 term.
2. Spring offers are not able to update their application to a future term. You must reapply if you wish to be considered for the Fall 2020 term.
3.If you decide to attend a different institution this fall, you can still elect to enroll at USC next Spring, provided you maintain your current level of academic performance.

If you are an international student, follow these steps:

1. Submit the Spring offer form indicating you accept your recommendation for admission.

2. Email Viterbi Graduate Admission an updated educational history with your institution name, degree program, and dates of attendance. This information will ensure that we issue you correct visa paperwork (I-20, etc.) and will assist with your SEVIS transfer.

Please notify us of your academic plans in the U.S. as your I-20 will be different. You will be provided transfer instructions for your SEVIS record in mid-September. Once your record is transferred successfully to USC after the end of your fall term, a "transfer-in" I-20 will be issued from USC and you will be contacted for mailing or pick-up instructions.

You should be aware that only one course (4 units maximum) can be transferred into a USC Master's program upon department approval. Credit for transferable courses is determined after a student has enrolled at USC. For more information please refer to the USC Catalogue.
4.To be eligible for a CPT (Curricular Practical Training) internship, a student must complete at least 2 full-time semesters of coursework (a fall and spring semester, not necessarily in that order). Summers do not count toward eligibility, even if the student is enrolled in courses. Students who begin their Master's degree in Spring 2020 will be eligible for CPT the Spring of 2021. For those who are interested in employment during Summer 2020, there may be opportunities to work on campus.

我自己感觉spring的最大劣势就在第一个暑假没有cpt了,不知道是不是还有其他的区别?
11条回复