超全面签Q&A分享,楼主吐血整理,希望能给各位小伙伴带来一点点帮助~

xiaoshuixin
楼主最近刚发了一篇经验贴,感兴趣的小伙伴可以去看看,内附详细的面签准备资料和楼主自己的面签历程。
5.2 F1首签梅龙镇issued 有B2拒签史 配偶在美 instant.1point3acres.cn(出处: 一亩三分地) 觉得有帮助的宝宝们,麻烦给楼主加加大米~哈哈~不枉楼主吐血分享啦~

在上一个帖子里,提到了楼主精心准备的Q&A(其实最大的功臣是我老公啦O(∩_∩)O),这里和大家做一下分享。
这份Q&A融合了历年地里小伙伴们的签经,算是一个超强整理吧,楼主由于情况特殊,过于心虚,准备的略过齐全,有的问题大概率不会问到,但还是准备了,以防万一问到了脑袋短路了。小伙伴们可以根据自己的情况,有侧重点的做准备。废话不多说啦,直接上干货,希望能给各位小伙伴带来一点点帮助~

面签必备 Q&A
Morning! I am here for my F1 visa. This is my passport and i20. (微笑递上 i20 和护照) 好的印象,是成功的开始~~

Questions about your study

• Which university?
XXX University. And I will pursue a master's degree in software engineering there. (In XX city, XX state)
  • What is your major? /What will you do there? / What will you study in the United States?
I will pursue a master’s degree in software engineering at XXX University. Would you like to take a look at my resume and study plan? Here you are. (递交 resume/cv & study plan)
  • Could you briefly introduce your program? / You will not have any thesis? / What will you study? / What courses? / What’s your track?
This master’s program is a(general track and) course-based program. So, there is no research focus and advisor. It requires students to complete 30 semester units and I plan to enroll some courses such as XX, XX ,XX.....
  • Why not continue your studies in China? / Why you choose the U.S.? / Why the U.S. rather than China?
  • How do you know this University?
  • How many institutions have you applied, and what are they? Any other school admits you?
  • Why do you choose XXX University? / How much do you know about XXX University?
  • What is your academic background? / What did you study before? / You already got a master’s degree in the XX University? / When / Where did you get your BS / MS?
  • What are you doing now? / What did you do after graduation from university?
  • What kind of photovoltaic product?
  • If you plan to attend the university, how about your current job?
I will resign before going to study.
  • Why do you change your major? / Why do you pursue another master? / Why do you plan to leave your current job in order to go abroad to study?
  • What is your ultimate academic goal?
My goal is to learn more professional knowledge, specialized skills and achieve my master’s degree in software engineering. After that I plan to launch my career as software engineer back in China.
  • You have a publication? About what?
Yes, it is about XXX. I bring my paper here. Do you want to have a look?
  • Who is your advisor?
It is a course-based program and no specified research advisor. However, I bring the biography of some professors who will teach me some core courses. Would you like to have a look?
  • When are you going to enter the United State? / When will your program start?
My program starts on 21th August and I plan to get into the United State a little earlier, so I can get everything ready for my study.
  • How long will you study in the U.S.?
I plan to complete my study in 2 years and then I will come back to China to launch my career as a software engineer.
  • What is the difficult class you will have?
XX is one of the most fundamental and toughest courses to take. However, I am confident that I will try my best in the class.
  • How long have you prepared for GRE?
I began to prepare for GRE test when I started to make plans about going to USA to study. Because I know that is a necessary step to go to study there.

• 简介未来研究生想学习的一些方向 以后工作想从事的方向

Question about your financial statement

• Who will pay your expense when studying in America? / Do you have a bank deposit certificate?
  • Do you have any brother or sister?
  • What's your parents' job?
  • Do you plan to work while studying? /Do you plan to seek financial support in the U.S.? Do you plan to find a job while you are studying?
No, I don’t want to work. I need to concentrate all myself on the study. My parents and my husband's income are able to cover all of expenses during my study. So, I will not worry about my financial support.

• Have you any scholarship?
  • On your bank statement, we can see large portions which only have been deposited recently. Please explain! (楼主的资金证明开在了自己名下)
I opened this account in November last year in order to applying for universities. My parents transfer money to be under my name and issued this financial statement.

Question about your family

• Would you like to take a look at my certificate of marriage and family portrait? Wedding photos 主动提供一些国内ties的材料
  • I bring my certificate of birth. Do you want to take a look?
  • Do you have any relatives in the U.S.? / Is your husband in America? / How long have your husband work? / What’s your husband job?
  • Will you be separate with you husband during study?
Actually not.XXX University is close to my husband. That’s also one of the reasons why I choose it. Since we already are married, we don’t want to be separated any more.

• Does your husband have any immigration case? / Does your husband apply for H1-B?

Question about your career plan

• What will you do with your MS?
I will fully use the degree to seek better opportunities in China and try to apply what I have learned into real life problems.

• Do you plan to seek employment in USA after you have completed your studies?
  • What is your career plan? / What will you do after graduation? / Why do you plan to go back to China? Why will not you stay in the U.S.?
  • Why not earn some work experience before back to China like your husband?
  • Can you explain why 90% Chinese students didn’t come back?
I am an individual. I only need to be responsible to my own action. I cannot speak for other’s action and what they do will not influence my decision.

• Will you come back to your current company after graduation?
I will take my current company into consideration if it can offer competitive package.

• Do you plan to return home during vacations/breaks? (This is a good one because they are figuring out how serious you are about going home)
Yes, of course. I am going to return home during vacations. Because I will miss my parents, grandparents and friends very much. They all live in China.

Other question

• Have you ever been refused a visa?
Yes, I was refused a b2 visa in February last year. At that time, .....解释客观原因 However, it was my first time to be interviewed for a visa. I was a little bit nervous and did not well communicate with the visa officer. I did not have chance to present these documents, which might cause some misunderstanding. I felt so sorry about that.

• Why you didn’t mention your boyfriend in the last DS160 form? (有相同情况的小伙伴,这里要好好斟酌一下,要和DS160的解释一致,我们当时DS160已经填了,没法改了,这个答案硬套上去的,感觉回答的不是很好)
I planned to travel around west coast and settle in hotels, so I filled the hotel information as contact information in my last DS160 form. Do I need to fill my boyfriend information? Sorry, that was my first time to have visa interview, I did not realize it. I am so sorry.
  • Are you a member of any political parties? (不知道在哪里看到的,反正准备了)
I am a party member. I join Chinese Communist Party in college.

• Have you ever applied for a visa to another country? / Have you ever travelled outside of China?
  • Have you ever been in America before?
  • Do you think you deserve to get an F1 visa? Give me 3 reasons for giving you a valid visa? (这个问题是为了给自己信心的,坚信我就是deserve!)
Yes, I believe I deserve to be issued a F1 visa.

1. I have solid academic background and sufficient funds to study in the U.S.

2. Overseas study does help me achieve my goals and develop myself.

3. I will return to China after graduation.

结束后
When can I have my visa?

Thanks a lot. Have a nice day!

OR (祝愿大家都不需要准备这句话)
Why I am denied for the visa?

What else documents I need to bring in order to be issued the F1 visa?

哦了,楼主已经倾囊相授啦,只希望能为各位小伙伴提供到一点点帮助,毕竟也是楼主和老公的一番心血,分享到地里积攒积攒人品,哈哈,也麻烦各位小伙伴觉得我分享的有用的话,给我加加大米呗O(∩_∩)O~
祝愿所有小伙伴签证顺利!学业顺利!欧气爆棚~!

补充内容 (2019-5-10 11:21):
有些问题的答案,是我根据自己情况写的,所以就没有po出来了,如果小伙伴不知道怎么回答,可以回复问我,我可以提供一个小的参考。
11条回复