5/16 & 5/15 ig 搬运工

dabirdwei
今天连昨天的也一起更新了 感觉前进步伐不大:

5/16/19 UPDATE: Today we received regular processing receipt notices for Advanced Degree (AD) petitions from California and Regular (Non-AD) petitions from Vermont. They are dated 05/09.

AD/VT/PP: We have received email notification and/or I-797 receipt notices in 64% of our cases in this category
AD/CA/PP: We have received email notification and/or I-797 receipt notices in 66% of our cases

AD/VT: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 64% of our cases – may be close to the end
AD/CA: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 51% of our cases – more still expected in the next few days

non-AD/VT/PP: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 0% of our cases
non-AD/CA/PP: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 11% of our cases

non-AD/VT: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 50% of our cases – may be close to the end
non-AD/CA: We have received I-797 receipt notices in 49% of our cases – may be close to the end

5/15/19 UPDATE: No receipts came in today’s mail and no premium processing emails came in today. I do expect that we should continue receiving a few more receipts through the rest of this week. Last year, USCIS had announced that data entry was complete on May 15th and we received the last few receipts within 7 days after that announcement.
5条回复