爱荷华州立给了AD

yingchengs
早晨起来查邮箱,看到这封邮件Congratulations on admission to the ISU Computer Science PhD program

Congratulations! On behalf of the Computer Science Graduate Admissions Committee, I am pleased to inform you that you have been admitted to the Ph.D. program in Computer Science at Iowa State University, contingent upon your admission to the ISU Graduate College. Admission to our graduate program in the Department of Computer Science is extremely competitive. Each year we are able to accept only a very small portion of applicants.

Please notify us of your decision to accept or decline this admission offer by March 22, 2012.

The next step is to accept this departmental offer, and then wait for word from the Graduate College of Iowa State University. Once your file has been approved at the college level, the ISU Admissions Office will issue your I20 and/or any other required documents for your admission.

Please be assured of our willingness to work with you in any way that we may be of service. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Once again, congratulations! I wish you the very best in your academic endeavors.

全篇没提钱的事啊~~~要自己跟教授要钱吗还是什么其他情况?虽然背景超弱,但总是要争取的嘛。Phd的AD伤不起啊,求大家建议~

PS:求加大米啊,木有大米了~~

24条回复