tpo53独立 修网or修路 求改谢谢给加米!

Thea_E_
字数541
提问:写作时间总是不够怎么办?这样一篇要写40多分钟枯了..
以前写作文总是被老师说扣题扣不住或者偏题 想让大家主要看看有没有这个问题
谢谢大家!

In the contemporary society, both the basic city construction projects like public transportation and the modern bridge of communication, Internet, are of great significance to every individual. As for me, based on my personal experiences and my observation of life, I strongly agree with the point of view that government should spend more money on improving public transportation.
In the very first place, traffic jam has already become one of the most pressing problems confronted by nearly every big cities, and is continuing deteriorating. On one hand, as the living standards improving, which is undoubtedly a great matter to witness, the birth rate is rising and cities are becoming crowded. On the other hand, people tend to pour into big cities to pursue a life of higher quality, more satisfying jobs, and better social environment, giving rise to the increasing of population, which in turns bring out the transportation problem. Taking my own experience for example, when I was a little girl, my mom usually takes me to dance classes on Sundays, we used to ride a bus and it just cost us 20 minutes to get there, approximately 17 kilometers from our home. And it comes to today, as our living standards improved, my mother has bought a private car and she sent me to my dance class as usual. However, it took us nearly 50 minutes to cover that 17 kilometers way because of the annoying traffic jam, which made me late apparently. Nowadays, people are able to purchase their own cars, and meanwhile, the public transportation is being affected and it is of vital urgency to restore it. Otherwise, citizens will feel troublesome to travel and this will impede the whole city's development, which is considered to be a great problem the government ought to concern about.
In addition, the public transportation can serve as the presentation of our city to the visitors and the foreign leaders. Whether the public transportation system is reasonable-designed can really affect the reputation of a city. For instance, when a foreign ambassador comes to visit a capital city of a country, ever since he has gotten off from the airplane, he can not avoid traveling in our roads, avenues and bridges. The first view he will see is whether there is a severe traffic jam on route, and if there is, unfortunately, his first impression of the city will be discounted to some degree. If the traffic problem leaves a bad impression on others, how do the government build up their public image and reputation?
To be honest, the Internet is gradually taking the place of some old forms of communication, like sending mails traveling from one place to another, but this does not mean that transportation is less significant than on-line travelling. Citizens can not stay indoor permanently staring at the tiny screens of their cellphones. Even if the Internet is speeding, we can get the information we need without delay, we would still have to go outdoors for socializing, shopping, exercising and so on. The public problem of transportation is indispensable and worth the attention of governments.
Taking into account what have been discussed above, we can safely draw the conclusion that improving public transportation is more urgent for government.
1条回复