大家帮我看看出去读第二个硕士的解释是否合理?

leonzhang
我在国内已经有一个硕士学位了,为什么还要去美国读一个?
我在中国的硕士学位是在职硕士,这个是很不正规的。只有学位证,没有毕业证,通常正常的硕士毕业是需要两个证书的。这种学校是兼职读的,平时不去上课,只有暑假,寒假抽出两个周去集中上课。老师的要求也不严格。我没有学到足够的知识。这种学位是不可以在求职市场上找到工作的,是有了稳定工作后的人,寻求职称或者职位提升用的。比如我们学校如果要进副教授,就需要一个硕士学位,当然不同的硕士学校对职称提升的作用也不一样,但是这是一个门槛。美国的教育硕士是职称评选中含金量最高的。我本身就是英语专业,去一个说英语的国家接受教育,对于我来说是最好的选择。
I already have a master's degree in China. Why do I go to the United States to study one?

My master's degree in China is an on-the-job master's degree, which is very informal. There are only degree certificates and no diploma certificates. Normally, two certificates are required for a normal master's degree. It is a part-time study, we only went to study in summer vacation and winter vacation to take two weeks to concentrate on class. Teachers are not strict. I didn't learn enough knowledge. In addition, this degree is not acknowledged in the job market. It is for those who already have a stable job to seek a title or promotion. For example, if our school wants to be an associate professor, it needs a master's degree. Of course, different masters have different values, but this is a threshold. Master of Education in the United States is the most valuable and helpful in professional advancement. I believe by pursuing a master degree in the US can far better count than the on-the-job degree.

另外如何翻译,我的三年工作经历对于我在美国的学习更有利,因为我已经知道中国教育存在的很多问题,这样就可以更加有的放矢,有目的的去学习。
my three-year working experience is more conducive to my study in the United States because I already know many problems in Chinese education so that I can study more targeted and purposeful.

如果大家好的表达词语,可以告诉我,多谢。
19条回复