3rd AD MS biostat@Columbia T&M Track~ 居然被收了~照例贴上骚扰小米的成果~

typical_libra
早起刷到邮件,正文是:“Please see the attached PDF File. If you have trouble opening the PDF,
please make sure to update to the latest web browser.”

看起来拒信的节奏有木有{:4_92:}

打开PDF文件开头居然是:“Congratulation……” {:4_112:}

录到了Theory & Method这个Track~特别拜谢地里的瓶中之水女神withdraw~~{:4_107:}

上周似乎是发了一批,看样子还在发哈~

祝申了的童鞋好运~~Blessings~~

[align="left"]1) Class Size [/align]
[align="left"]How many students are admitted into the MS program in biostatistics with a concentration in Theory & Methods 2013 Fall? How many do you expect to enroll this year? We do not divulge our enrollment numbers, however, we hope to have an increase in enrollment for Fall 2013 for the MS-Theory Methods program.[/align]

[align="left"]2) Course Registration[/align]
Can MS students register for courses offered by other schools and department? Can MS students take extra courses in the department beyond the course requirement? You can take as many courses as you wish, however, only those relevant to Biostatistics/Statistics will be counted towards your elective courses.

[align="left"]3) Graduate Replacement[/align]
[align="left"]How many MS graduates continue to pursue a PhD in biostatistics? What schools did they get in? Again, we do not divulge our numbers, however, about a quarter of our MS-TM students apply to PhD programs. [/align]

[align="left"]4) Tuition Fee and Financial Aid[/align]
[align="left"]I noticed that tuition is calculated by credit. Does it mean that I need to pay more for extra courses? No, you pay the same amount for all credits.[/align]
Is there any financial aid for MS students? The department does not provide scholarship or financial aid for MS students. I encourage you to contact the Office of Financial Aid.

看官网上说是按学分收费,于是发邮件去追问了下,结果得到的答复是:

[align="left"]The MS degree is charged by credit. For 2012-13 academic year the tuition cost was $1,470/credit. This will probably increase for the 2013-14 academic year. [/align]
72条回复