Waiting List-IEOR-UFL 攒人品 求拿到牛offer的withdraw UFL的吧

liqing911001
今天凌晨收到的邮件。不是小蜜发的,是coordinator发的。因为之前问过一些内容,所以这个教授很NICE,主动发了封邮件说了一下我最近的状态,只可惜是在waiting中。哪位大神拿到牛offer的,求withdraw掉UFL的。
[align="left"]We’ve been in touch some previously. As I think you know, I serve as the Ph.D. coordinator here at the University of Florida. I wanted to give you an update on your application. We have almost finished going through our first round of offers, and at this point, you remain under primary consideration with a group of roughly twenty students. We will not likely be able to offer you a position here in the next few weeks, but it is possible that we will do so before the April 15th deadline that most US universities have agreed to (see http://www.cgsnet.org/ckfinder/userfiles/files/CGS_Resolution.pdf). [/align][align="left"][/align][align="left"]May I ask if you are still potentially interested in our program, should we be able to make an offer? I assume that you still are, given our previous conversations. (All of our admissions come with full funding for four years.) And at the same time, I would like to encourage you to contact me if you have questions about our program, or if there is any information that I could offer you. I know that waiting is difficult and I would be very willing to provide you any insights I can about our admissions process and where you stand.[/align][align="left"]问一下 我是不是要等到415才能知道结果啊。由waiting转成offer有戏吗? 怎么回复这个人啊?[/align]
15条回复