INI MSIT-SM vs. ebiz 码农就业??

davidwh
上周六早晨收到的,msit-sm。信里说这个项目变成了3个semester,官网上是16month,于是发信去问,还没回复。因为T不够要去修语言课,7月1号就开学。
到美国想毕业之后找个码农工作几年,敢问这个项目和ebiz相比哪个就业好些?

ebiz 在一年的项目,没有暑期实习,担心适应不来。不过在cs department下比较正统吧;
ini这个是匹村+硅谷的项目,看到一个帖子说硅谷分校在面试官心里还是打折扣的;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lisa回信了
1. As stated in the admission letter, this program(MSIT-SM) is 3 semesters. However, your official website indicates it is a 16 months(4 semesters) or 20 months(5 semesters) program.
——How long you attend depends on the choices you make while attending. Semesters are counted according to the regular term fall/spring. As stated in the letter summer classes may be taken and a fourth semester (the 2nd spring) may be required. If you register in all semesters, the maximum would be 5, but it is possible to finish the program in three semesters. If you read the website carefully, you see it stated that a 5th semester is taken only as required.

2. If the program is 3 semester long, does it mean i can complete the program in one year time and have no chance to pursue an internship in the summer?
——Yes, you can do a summer internship.

3. My TOEFL is not high enough and i am required to take the language course in July. Is it possible for me to take another TOEFL test before July to waive the language course?

——No, at this point your only option is to take the summer language workshop.
34条回复