求各路大神狠狠挑刺!题目:父母从孩子学到的比孩子从父母学到的更多

蝶越沧海
Adults are always willing to educate their offspring with their own worldview, but they do not realize that children’s perspectives are intrinsically different from them. Using their own complexity to erase purity of children and their maturity to mold kids’ world possibly leads to a dim prospect of children. As a famous educator said, I love my children and always carefully look up at them. They lead me back to the hometown of the soul, giving me endless love and exploration of the secrets of the life. We can say children are also parents’ teacher.

Parents enable to learn how to live in the moment from children’s concentration. What makes children more creative is that they have nothing at first. Compared to adults, most of innovating activities are done without intelligence and consciousness. Depended on talent and athletics, through communicating with surroundings, they absorb knowledge and acquire strength and build their own spirit world. Unfortunately, as we grow up, this type of inherent capacity will gradually become more and more unconscious, which compels us to pay a lot for acquiring a little knowledge. Take walking for example, adults start to walk because they aim to get somewhere. However, improving special capacities is the target of children, the only thing that children want to do is walking. As a result, it is simple to understand why children are able to concentrate on one piece of task, just so long as they are interested in, even though they are playing a button or watching at a wall. To some extent, adults should feel shameful when it comes to dedicated and innocent children. If parents feel anxious, busy, worried and disturbed, why don’t they learn from their children to live a quiet, concentrated, enjoyable and happy life.

Children have feelings of extreme belief and emotional attachment with their families, which is thought of the most valuable character that adults do not have. It is believed that the sacrifices made by parents for their children are derived from their nature. On the other hand, it is a special instinct and a great natural force for children that they love and appreciate their parents. Their lack of ability causes them unable to pay back on the material level. Nevertheless, on the emotional level, they express enough gratitude to parents whether they are rich or poor, healthy or disabled. After my parents shouting at me, they always apologized to me for their selfishness and ignorance because they are touched by my happiness, admiration and naivete.

Parents can learn how to release their depression from children. When children are at a very young age, they bravely and freely express their emotions, crying while hungry, making noise while sleepy, laughing loudly while happy. In children’s heart, subconscious mind works in a positive way, which is definitely different from parents. Adults always hide something deeply in their hearts. When something unsatisfied happened, they just repressed their emotions, they won’t cry because they care how other people think about and regard themselves. So, getting along with babies or kids allows parents to release depressions. What’s more, no matter poor or rich children, as long as there is no adult intervention, they can always play together quickly, to establish a pure friendship, they will communicate without any material conditions and economic benefits.

Given the reasons and examples above, we can safely draw a conclusion that parents can learn more from children than the opposite.

2条回复