Rej

R_Z
刚收到的邮件还是超级诚恳,

Dear -------

I have just now received back your paperwork, and am especially sorry to inform you that after consideration of your application, the Department of Electrical, Computer & Energy Engineering *cannot* recommend to the College of Engineering and the Dean of the Graduate School that you be admitted into the graduate program.

We receive many applications from well-qualified students and the competition is very intense. Due to limited faculty resources we cannot admit even some very good students who apply to our program. Am here attaching a formal letter to this effect. Again, I am sorry to have to give you this news, but hope you can appreciate that I have informed you by e-mail the instant I learned this myself, so as to at least alleviate the long wait for regular mail, and to allow you to make other plans sooner. I inform you right away, since years ago I was in your situation myself, but wasn't informed for many months because the people just didn't care enough to follow up or tell me directly, despite repeated voicemails to them.

--------, I wish you the very best of success in all your future academic and work endeavors, and certainly encourage you to keep in touch and let me know where you ultimately decide to study from among other universities that admit you to their respective programs, as have many other students either not admitted to our program, or who opted to study elsewhere.

Kind Regards,

Adam
2条回复