VT的老板反套,果断拿offer

leosun123
上周五vt一个教授反套,结果12号直接拿到录取。
瞬间感到人品爆棚,感谢国家,感谢各位大神。
Gatech申了MS项目,还没出结果。不过不纠结了,打算从了vt。
以后一定要到处去还人品!

Dear Mr. XXX,
On behalf of the Graduate School of Virginia Tech, I am pleased to inform you that based upon the
recommendation of the Industrial and Systems Engineering faculty, we can offer you admission to
the Doctor of Philosophy for Fall Semester 2013 at the Blacksburg Campus. Congratulations!
If you have not already done so, please provide an official final transcript(s) indicating that
prior degree work has been completed and any applicable official test scores prior to enrollment.
Please contact your academic department for further information regarding your admission,
including any necessary prerequisites.
At Virginia Tech, we are committed to providing you with a quality graduate education that is
intellectually stimulating and professionally focused. We believe in building a strong graduate
community. During your graduate study at Tech, you will have many opportunities to participate
in both academic and social activities. I look forward to welcoming you individually to the
Virginia Tech graduate student community. Please let us know if you will accept our offer of
admission.
As you prepare for your studies at Virginia Tech, I encourage you to review our comprehensive
online New Student Handbook at grads.vt.edu
26条回复