十连拒以后的offer,不知道算不算offer,因为正式的还没来,求鉴定啊。

xiaopiupiu
本人申了15所学校,由于是GT分数惨不忍睹,没什么牛背景,只发了两篇论文,还有一些实习经历什么的,所以迎来了十连拒,本来都准备去找工作了,结果意外的收到了LSU的录取,专排也有40,很满足啦!正式的录取还没有来,只收到了一封邮件,求鉴定这是什么奖学金。
[align="left"] [/align][align="left"]The School of Music faculty has reviewed your application materials, and I am delighted to inform you that they have recommended you for admission. I will forward to the Graduate School a notification of this positive recommendation. If they need additional information or materials, they will notify you, and you should make every effort to comply with their requests as soon as possible. In most cases, the final steps in the admission process are quickly accomplished.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]You have also been recommended for a GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP. This cash award will cover all or almost all of your tuition and fees. Details about the exact amount and duties will be sent in a separate contract as soon as the Graduate School confirms your full acceptance.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]Congratulations on this recognition of your accomplishments and your promise. Please let me know if you remain interested in pursuing full admission to LSU. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have about the process.[/align]

[align="left"]我终于觉得人品爆发了,祝各位同学好运连连![/align]
19条回复