大家看一下,我老师写的这封推荐信算强推吗?

yi.zhao
Dear Sir or Madam,

** has been studying the last two years at ***, in our ***program, a high-level multidisciplinary training to the scientific, technical and societal challenges raised by the energy transition.

Over the course of this program, I could evaluate ** in different occasions: a “refresher” course on basic quantum mechanics and statistical physics for semi-conductor applications, a theoretical course on photovoltaics (where ** achieved the highest grade) and a professional seminar on modeling focusing on materials, energy and climate systems. I also evaluated his 5 months practical internship in Dr **’s group at University of ***.

** has shown excellent scientific skills, both on theoretical aspects and experimental approaches. His internship work lead to the submission of a scientific paper to the ***journal. He is also proficient with Matlab, which he used on multiple occasions for data analysis or simulation. I appreciated **’s ability to not only perform the expected work, but to follow his own curiosity and explore by himself specific aspects of a lecture that caught his attention.

The Doctor of Philosophy program in Engineering Science offers a fantastic opportunity for students to receive an extensive training for and by research. I am confident that ** will not only benefit from this program to complete his training in research, but also bring significant contributions to the program.

I remain at your disposal for any further information,

Best regards

大家帮我看下,这封算强推吗?我明天下午和老师讨论推荐信,哪些方面可以改进呢?
5条回复