先上图10月26日,100(S:21,W:26)
Preview
11月3日,106(S:24,W:28)
Preview

个人觉得,托福考试确实有一定的运气成分影响,尤其是口语和写作这种主观性比较强的分项。
以下仅为个人浅见,希望对大家有所帮助。
口语
独立口语
我是没有提前背语料的,因为从各种流传的段子来看,更适用于在新托福中已经被取消的TASK 1,TASK 2可以看作是独立写作的简约版,所以用对待独立写作的方法来准备独立口语就可以了。
也就是临场发挥:)
基本上,保证答案涵盖了 观点+解释+举例,就有fair了。建议大家把更多的时间花在有套路可循的综合口语上。
综合口语
Q2: Reading是学校宣布了XXX/学生写信建议XXX,必有2个理由。
Listening是两个学生讨论,一个学生发表同意/不同意,并且就reading中的2个理由支持/反驳。

那么,在阅读的时候,就要快速抓住文章的3个要点
1. the university annouces that 【宣布的消息】/ the student in the letter suggests that 【建议】
如果文章的标题正好可以概括,就把标题抄下来,直接套入上面的模板,否则需要从文章正文中摘录。
2. Since 【理由1】,
3. And 【理由2】。
阅读部分要求较低,能抄用原话就用原话。如果抄完主旨发现时间来不及了,后文的理由就扫一下用自己的话说也可以。

听力部分,需要把握主角的3个要点。
1. the woman/man in the conversation totally 【agrees/disagrees】 with this policy/suggestion.
2. He/she thinks that, firstly, 【理由1】
3. Besides,【理由2】

比较完美的逻辑是,理由应当是这样的构成【分论点+解释+总结】。但是对于大部分人来说,很难做到这么完美。
因此在考场上,需要做的是,尽可能多地在草稿纸上记笔记、记关键词、记原句。然后按照我上面说的答题框架,套进去。

Q3:R学术文章+L教授讲解
1. 【学术术语】means that 【抄文章中的解释句】,注意,如果时间来不及,解释句以外的东西不看也可以,但是解释句一定要抄!
2. the professor uses the example of 【例子主体】to explain this concept
3. 通常来说,Q3的讲座内容可以划分为【开端】【经过】【结果】,在这个框架下,尽可能多地记笔记、复述,不用追求完美。

Q4:L 学术讲座。
1. the professor talks about 2 XXX of YYY. 有时候这句话会出现在题干里,照着读就可以了。
2. the first one is about 【第一个方面】.【解释】
for example, 【例子1】.
3. the second one is about 【第二个方面】.【解释】
for example, 【例子2】.

通常来说,Q4会比较难,因为学科词汇比较多,如果觉得Q4吃力,那不是口语的问题,是听力的问题,要提高听力。

写作
有一种说法是,字数越多,分越高。首先需要破除唯字数论的迷信,亲身经历表示,字数多可能只是个既不充分也不必要的条件。
其实分数高是因为观点发展的好,文章论述比较充分,而这个往往和字数多有较大的相关性。
综合写作
可以看一下《10天突破新托福essay》这本书中的相关部分,用作者提供的词语,写一个自己的模板出来。
这个模板很简单,大概像这样:
1. 文章说了XXX,但是教授反对,ta说YYY.
2. 首先,文章说XXX. 但是教授说YYY. 【复述听力】
3. 然后,文章说XXX. 但是教授说YYY. 【复述听力】
4. 最后,文章说XXX. 但是教授说YYY. 【复述听力】
在此基础之上,听力多记笔记,最好不放过任何一个细节,写的越详细越好。

独立写作
从30分大佬那里学习的逻辑框架
1. 交代总观点和3个分论点
2、3、4分别写3个分论点
5. 总结3个分论点

不需要背模板(背了也没用)
不用背高级词汇(背了也想不起来)
不需要太多复杂句型(容易出语法错误)
不求论证完美(不是托福的考查重点)

可以举自己或亲戚朋友的例子
留1-2分钟检查错误,宁可字数少一点。

这里放一个我个人觉得和我在考场上写的差不多的练习,大家可以参考一下。
题目是:which would you choose: a higher paid job with long hours or an average paid job with normal work hours?
Explain your choice, using specific reasons and details.

Currently, with the rapid development of economy in my country, an increasing number of companies are now providing job positions with considerable salaries. At the same time, however, a job with an appealing pay usually tends to require employees to work for long hours every weekday, and sometimes the staff have to handle their work on weekends with little extra money. For me, I would more like to choose an average-paid job with normal work hours, considering I am not in need of much money, and I also care more about physical health as well as self-improvement.

First, I do not think that I have to become a rich person as soon as possible, and I am not willing to pursue wealth in a hurry at a young age. Admittedly, money play a significant role in one's life, but it is hard to reach a high level at which everyone can be satisfied with his or her ownings. From my perspective, I am not in need of a large amount of money at this time, since I have no debts and I have no plan to buy extremely expensive things, like an apartment in a modern city, or a super car with the most advanced equipment, or whatever. I am not required to pay for my bills, since my parents can support me for several years after my graduation, which leaves me some space to pursue what I am passionate about rather than have no choice but to be guided by money.

Moreover, working for long hours is detrimental to my health, which is more important than wealth in my eyes. I had really bad experience about this. Last summer holiday, I did an internship in a famous internet company with high-level salary as well as long-hours working, as a software development engineer. I have to say I felt exhausted every day when I came back from work at around 11 p.m. to my apartment. I just wanted to lie on my bed and fell asleep as soon as possible, as I had stared at the computer screens whole day, and that made my eyes hurt.
本帖隐藏内容需要登录后才能查看。
文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载
文中含有App暂不支持的附件,请到论坛下载

补充内容 (2019-11-16 15:16):
发现帖子被收藏17次了,各位看官老爷可以加加大米(不会扣你的大米)吗 Orz 感谢!
17条回复