一些当时自己准备的口语段子

Neal
主要就是一些口语的段子,有的只列了关键字。经历部分可以用来说明一些问题,也可以应对直接问经历的一些题目。Reasoning部分可以作为问决策的题的答案套进去~
求加分~

1. Personal experience

story of difficulty(most impressed person/teacher): senior high math school teacher, enter a competition of math, so difficult for me totally freak out. gave me a textbook and told me to calm down and start from the very beginning. survived and won the second class prize. every time when I encounter a challange, tell myself to calm down and start from the very beginning.
story of chosing and challange: Go to a college in Beijing. because I have never been in a totally strange place alone for such a long time. I could still recall the first time I went to the subway station. I can't even find where to buy the ticket. however as time went by, I became much more mature. That kind of things even travelling aroud the country really are not a big deal for me now, living in a strange city really taught me to be independent, helped me grow.
story of Internet/ tech/ activity: I visit some webpages in my spare time such as yahoo or NewYork Times, you know, to get informed about what is happenning around the world. It's convient and fast, in fact, I heard the tragedy of 911 at the first time by Internet.
story of festivals and events: the spring festivel is the most grand and significant festivel in China. It's a time for the whole family to gather and celebrate a year of wonderful life. When I was a kid, I enjoy the precious time of no-school days and the tasty food.However now, as a grown -up , I value the chance of spending time with my parents ans relatives because my college is in another city far away from home.
story of favorite place: My favorite place in the city is river cafe. It's a small cafe house near my home/ campus. I love this place because it's nice and quite. Unlike other big restraunts which is often very noisy, this small house only serves about ten custemers at one time.I/ we could read or watch a movie by my iPad there for the whole afternoon. Also, it's very convient for me because I could drop by and has a coffee once I get tired of study or work. It's fifty metres away from the home / campus after all.
story of big city/ developed area/ opptunities: big city/ developed area can provide people with more opptunities of work and study. Take Shanghai for example, I became a volunteer in Shanghai World Expo and get the chance to stay in the Pavalian of China and communicate with tourists and staffs from all over the world for two weeks. Opputunity like that merely happen in a small town.
story of high tech: Although I think computers/cellphone have some negative effect on people's life. Such as health problem. Because lots of kids are so addicted to the computer/cellphone games and hardly go outside and do sports which makes them fat and unhealthy/causes myopia. However, none of these shortcomings could ever compare to the conviency the computer/cellphone has brought to people. It provide me fast access to almost every infomation I want. I could search the infomation anywhere by computer/ cellphone instead of going to the libray and check the encylopeadia. It's much more efficient.
story of book(goal,dream): The most impressive book I have ever read is "Mysterious Island", writen by Jules Verne. It mainly talks about a bunch of people was trapped in an island and how they tried to use the limited tools and knowledge to survive and improve their life. Under the leadership of an American engineer, they started farming ,built their houses, and even telegram. It's so amazing. It inspires me to face the challange but above all, these man are so creative and it makes me want to become a man like that. So now I major in engineering in college.

2. Reasoning

reason of art/music/other than study: art(XXX) lesson can improve one's taste on art. I didn't actually take a serious painting/music/art lessons until I got to college. Before that, I would describ the works of Mozart/Van Gogh as good. But After that I learned to appreciate the techneque and the inside mod of the artist.
socializing: XXX is a very important way of socializing, you know , people tend to be more friendly when someone share the same interest of them. Lots of people love to XXX, so XXX can help you to make friends, especially in a new place. That's what I did when I am a fresh man in college.
pressure:XXX is a fantastic way to releasing my pressure. Sometimes I may encounter difficulities in work or study and just can't stand a single mintute of it, but once I start XXX, I get totally addicted and forget all the annoying problems. When I come back to work, I may have some new ideas of solving the problem. In fact, that's what I usually do when I was preparing for the final exam.
health: XXX could help to improve one's healthy condition. Actually I have read a report on the Scientific American says that the one who XXX more tend to have less risk of heart attack/ cancer/Parkinson's disease. I guess it's because of the happyness/ engry XXX could bring to people.
freedom: I prefer to XXX because it gives me more freedom and private space. You know, once I XXX with another person, I have to be nice and reschedule to get along well with him. For exmample, I usually stay up late/ have dinner after 1pm./ do sth. .. , while the other person may get annoyed by this.
reason of team work: Team work is very important. As everyone knows, one always has its limits while anyone but himself could realize. So working with other people, help me to avoid making mistakes and discover my shortcomings. That's pretty good. Also, working with others is a important way of socializing/ Also, working with others, especially talented ones, can help me to improve myself. You know, I could watch and learn how excellent people works.It will be beneficial. I think that's also the reason why people wants to go to top universities, not only because the good teachers, but the classmates.
0条回复