发点自己写的口语段子(求大米)

trying1
地点类(所以地点基本都能套,也可以说难忘的事发生在这里,这个还可以套环保):
Well, my favoriteplace in the city would be the campus of my university. On the one hand, I likethe air and smell in the campus yard. Thousands of cars crowds on the roadoutside the campus in the city, and there’s only a few trees. So the air ispretty bad and full of the smell of Vehicle exhaust. There are few vehicles butmany trees in the campus so the air is pretty fresh. On the other hand, I enjoythe atmosphere in the campus. Students and faculty here pursue for knowledgebut not money. This is totally different from the atmosphere in society wherepeople pursue for money. So the university campus is my favorite place.

人物类(最好的段子尽量是人,地点,物品,时间这些都有出现,通用性就很强):
[align="left"]Theperson I admire most is my best friend Sam. He is always patient to listen toothers and always willing to help. Every time when I have something unhappy andtalk about those things make me unhappy with him, he listens to me patientlyand carefully, as if it is his own business. After that, he comforts me andwill give me some advice to change the situation. He is so reliable. Maybebecause of his life experience, wit and wisdom, his advice always works welland helps me a lot. I wish I could be as patient and reliable as him. And Iadmire him most.[/align]

事物类
[align="left"]bicycle[/align][align="left"]My favorite means of transportation isbicycle. First, riding bicycle makes a healthy way of life. Riding bicyclecould exercise our body and especially for me, it can help me lose weight andkeep fit. Second, bicycle is also a way to enjoy green life and help make abetter planet. Automobiles and air planes may pollute the air, but bicycleswill not. So it’s environmental friendly. If people drive cars less and ridebicycles more, the air and our planet could be cleaner.[/align]
[align="left"]大家可以根据我的改编,但是千万不要抄(你和别人雷同了别怪我哈)。关键就是要例子通用性好,再加上自己勤奋练习,祝大家都能取得好成绩![/align][align="left"]最后,求大米,哈哈![/align]

0条回复