【应该算ad吧】刚交完nyu poly的占坑费就来了的ad....

vageena
RT 这个应该算是ad吧 网站上没查到 300刀当赞人品了....

Your application for admission to the University of Southern California has been received and reviewed. I am pleased to inform you that you are academically eligible for admission to the Fall 2013 semester as a graduate student majoring in Mechanical Engineering leading toward a Master of Science; however, your application is not yet complete.

In order to comply with U.S. Visa regulations, you must provide an affidavit of financial support before an I-20 or DS-2019 can be issued to you. If you are being sponsored by your home government or other agency, we require a current letter be addressed to USC specifying the terms of the award. If you have been awarded a scholarship or assistantship from USC, contact your department to submit your award information directly to the Graduate Admissions office.

If your studies are being privately financed, in whole or in part, you must submit both a bank letter and a letter from your sponsor (if not yourself) promising support for one year.

Please click on: (1) the link http://www.usc.edu/admission/gra ... ancialsupport.html; and (2) the pdf file, "I-20 Financial Statement Expense Figures", in order to determine the financial support expenses for your program.

Additionally, in order to ensure the accuracy of your I-20, please provide a copy of your valid passport. Please note that the names indicated on your passport will be the names that will appear on your I-20.
6条回复