大家帮忙看看我的套磁信吧(求助)

joshua.cong
第一封发给我的dream prof 10天了,没有回我,我只能等他过几天来中国面套了。问下大家,如果我发邮件给他手底下的一个post,让他推荐一下我好不好(他说话肯定管用),我知道还是直接跟prof说好,但估计还是不理我。

这是另外一封,大家帮忙看看有什么问题吧?谢谢~

I am a graduate student from XXX. I wish to pursue a doctoral degree on Web-based Knowledge Discovering field in XXX lab.

I want to do research on knowledge extracting from web and many ofyour projects are closely connected with my interests. Like "XXX"project, I have always wanted to use statistical learning or cognitvemodel to analyze users' history data. I also find that many papers thatyou published recently are focused on personalized search on socialnetwork, which is quite relevant with my previous research - usingcognitive model to simulate users' interests to do search refinement -when I am working at WP4 and WP7a team under LarKC project. (I have published 3 papers on relevantissue, see in my homepage.)I hope my background could match your requirement and let me in yourlab as soon as possible. So, if admitted by XXX University, could Ijoin in XXX lab and get RA scholarship? Thank you very much. I amlooking forward for your reply.

Best regards.
7条回复