收到offer又被拒?要不要这么狗血!?玩我呢??

Preview
这个是3月20号收到的ad,当时也没当回事儿,还发了个观光贴。后来感觉学校还不错,其他的学校也杳无音信,就打算接了。结果昨天早晨突然lehigh给我发了封拒信。。我看了看日历4.3,愚人节过了啊。这是要闹哪样啊。。

Dear Mr. Yang: The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering has given careful consideration to your application for graduate study but is unable to offer you admission. We receive a large number of applications from prospective students and we cannot accommodate all those who might otherwise qualify.I regret to inform you of this decision and hope that your educational goals can be achieved elsewhere.
Sincerely yours,John WilsonProfessor and Director of Graduate Studies

收到offer的这段时间,我和小米argue了一下,当时是报的时候报错了,当时还分不清MENG,MS。报了个M.Eng,然后和小米联系,问了问deadline,然后问了问能不能转成MS。
Dear Yang:
The deadline for the response is April 15th.You may change from the M.Eng program into M.S.program. Please send me an email so that I can change your status.Prisca

这不是也挺乐意的么,然后我就发邮件说麻烦您帮我转成M.S.然后就是周末了。周一没什么消息,我想着不行就接了吧,到时再argue。结果第二天早晨还没寄我的回执,就收到这么个东西。。我的世界当时就崩溃了啊!!露珠还有一个GWU,一个MSU。。都不太想去,结果厉害大学给我拒了。。真是厉害!!吓尿了!! 大家有遇到这种情况的吗??到底是怎么回事儿啊。。然后露珠就假装不知道,赶紧把自己的同意给学校发过去了。。一天过后,没人理我。。然后赶紧跑来给论坛发个消息。。希望大家帮帮我啊!!!!
13条回复