今天状态变成refused,给supportChina发邮件结果回拒签理由

haocheng94
今天发现和大家很多人一样变成了refused,但是日期并没有更新。给supportChina发邮件询问是什么原因,结果回的如下。意思大约是我们也不知道为什么拒你,是大使馆的VO决定的。
Dear Applicant:

Thank you for writing to the U.S. Visa Service Desk.

We understand that you would like to know why your visa application was refused.

We would like to inform you that Immigration law delegates the responsibility for issuance or refusal of visas to consular officers overseas. They have the final say on all visa cases. By regulation, the U.S. Department of State has the authority to review consular decisions, but this authority is limited to the interpretation of the law, as contrasted to determinations of facts. The question at issue in such denials, whether an applicant possesses the required residence abroad, is a factual one. Therefore, it falls exclusively within the authority of consular officers at our Foreign Service posts to resolve. An applicant can influence the post to change a prior visa denial only through the presentation of new convincing evidence of strong ties.

Please, visit next link to view more details: travel.state.gov

The consular officer will reconsider a case if an applicant can show further convincing evidence of ties outside the United States. Unfortunately, some applicants will not qualify for a nonimmigrant visa, regardless of how many times they reapply, until their personal, professional, and financial circumstances change considerably.

An applicant refused should review carefully their situation and realistically evaluate their ties. They may write down on paper what qualifying ties they think they have which may not have been evaluated at the time of their interview with the consular officer. Also, if they have been refused, they should review what documents were submitted to the consul to consider. Applicants refused visa may reapply for a visa. When they do, they will have to show further evidence of their ties or how their circumstances have changed since the time of the original application. It may help to answer the following questions before reapplying: (1) Did I explain my situation accurately? (2) Did the consular officer overlook something? (3) Is there any additional information I can present to establish my residence and strong ties abroad?

Applicants should also bear in mind that they will be charged a nonrefundable application fee each time they apply for a visa, regardless of whether a visa is issued.

For further information, visit ustraveldocs.com

You can visit surveymonkey.com to share feedback on the services we provided.

Yours sincerely,
U.S. Visa Service Desk

但是我给DOS打电话,他们说我的状态还是ap没有变化。

我的case是真的被拒了吗?还是这只是模板回复?
3条回复