险些全聚德,终于有AD了,所以才敢来报一报。

zhengyueshi
简直怒跪了,这几天跟要死了一样。申了13所,一个AD都没有的心情,天呐。之前的拒信chicago, UIUC, GWU, WPI, OSU, UCSB.
今天一看邮箱,又一封标题是“你的申请结果已经被决定,请登入系统查看”的邮件,心里又哀叹一声,没想到点开系统第一个单词是CONGRATULATIONS,简直瞎了我的狗眼啊,内牛满面啊!!!!!!
原文如下
Congratulations, it is my pleasure to inform you that the Statistics (MS) Graduate Admissions Committee, in conjunction with the Dean of the Graduate School, has approved your admission for graduate studies at the University of Connecticut for Fall 2013. Please inform me as soon as possible whether or not you plan to accept our offer of admission. You can notify us through the 1point3acres.com by clicking on the link in this email. We cannot finalize your admission until all official transcripts have been received.
[align="left"]
[/align][align="left"]If we do not receive a response to this offer, we will assume that you are not accepting admission. Once you accept admission, a packet will be mailed to you. Thank you for your interest in the University of Connecticut Graduate School, and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as you are able to finalize your educational plans.

Cordially,
[/align]
[align="left"]还有个问题想请问各位牛牛,因为这是目前为止唯一的AD啊,所以我能不能先答应了,如果以后来了更好的可以反悔吗?邮件里也没有说日期,我现在生怕做了点什么然后AD就飞了啊TAT,求指教。。。拜谢~[/align]
62条回复