面完LinkedIn被Recruiter发了一系列问题,求分析这是什么情况

armsky
这是我上周四(3/19)面试的面经:instant.1point3acres.cn,最后一轮和HM聊天的时候,临结束前就试探性地问我还有什么offer,对什么感兴趣以及是不是想转linkedin不同的track之类的
然后这是recruier今天(3/24)给我发的邮件:
I want to be proactive to gather some information from you as we are waiting for the hiring committee to make the decision.

Can you please try to answer these questions in as much details as possible? I will try to give you an update as soon as I hear back from the hiring committee.

Are there any specific teams/projects you learned about during the interview process that caught your interest?
Is there a specific role/project/team or technology focus you feel highly interested in or could make the most impact relevant to LinkedIn's technology or in general (and why)?
Do you want to continue the nature of work you are currently in or do something new?
What companies are you still interviewing with and what step in the process are you at? (technical phone, scheduling onsite, onsite complete, etc.)
What projects/teams are you aligned to in these companies and at what level? How do you rank your interest in these projects? Any project you are very interested in?
Do you have any verbal or written offers in hand?

求大家给分析一下,recruiter发这样一封邮件是
1. 觉得我是strong candidate于是想根据我的兴趣给我分组来hold住我?
2. 觉得我不够好,想对比一下我的兴趣和他们已有的坑,match不上就不给我发offer了?
3. 如果我有其他offer的话不想让我拿来compete?
4. more?

求有建设性的建议!加米!!!
3条回复