TOEFL口语备考26分

死磕PHD
今天想分享一下一个晚上备考托福,口语26分的经历。(纯干货)

背景:北美考场,美国研究生留学两年多。
考试经历:19年九月第一次裸考 口语23。。。十一月准备了考前一个晚上准备破罐子破摔了,口语26 (104 = 27(l)+ 25 (r) +26(w)+26(s) 从其他小分能看出是没怎么好好准备。。。惭愧)

重点!!! (重点来了)
1. 口语流利度很重要。对比上一次考试,这次我很放松。基本口语说的可以很流畅。语速比不过快,音量不用太大。想不起来词的时候可以用一些过渡语气词,比如well一类的。为自己争取一些思考的时间。语速太快很可能容易卡,正常语速就好。
2. 基本点要扣上,相信都听过。
3. 口音。尽量模仿美食。多和英语是母语的人对话。
4.模板。口语这种还是有模板的。看的是短时间怎么summary。我练习的时候会把一道题的回答分成几步。每一步卡时间练习,避免说不完。但是我考试的时候就是有一道好像是第二题没说完哈哈哈。一方面也告诉大家没说完不用慌,分数不一定会低。

模版来了!!!

Task 1 (原Task2)
Well, from my perspective, I would definitely agree with the point that ... (10 s). The first reason that I wanna say is that ... (15 s). Moreover,... (15 s). So that's why I chose ...(5 s)

Task2 (原Task3)
The school has implemented a new policy that ... due to ...(10 s). The man/woman holds a positive/negative view toward that. (5 s) The first reason he/she gives is that... (20 s). And the second one is based on the fact that ... (20 s). Therefore, he/she agrees/disagrees with the opinion(5 s).

Task3 (原Task4)
Term/Concept + lecture (eg)
Term/Concept Definition + Keywords
Examples 1.要搞清楚题材。2.听力要点和问题关键是相匹配的。
The professor explains (term) in the lecture. For example 1.2.3.4. Therefore, examples clearly explain the meanings of the term.

Case I 1个长例 逻辑梳理
eg. 1 背景 what & who.../Once...
2 起回开端 At first.../At the beginning of ...
3 经过发展 Then /Afterwards...
4 结果结论: In the end/As a result/Therefore (逻辑很重要)
Case II 两个短例 分别说明
术语概念
The professor explains... in the lecture. In the first example (例子细节). Therefore (针对term 用例子作结论). In the second example, (例子细节, 第二个例子在最后可能有新信息).Therefore, the examples clearly explain the meanings of ...

有时间记笔记, purpose + conclusion
信息点说"全",不用非常快。

Task4(原Task6) Term/Concept + Example
答题前看题 Term/Concept Paper/Proposal 类似Task 4.
一个长例:
The professor explains (terms/concept) in the lecture. He or she says that ...(具体概念). For example, ..... Therefore, the example clearly explains...
两种情况/方式 (分别说明):
There are two (情况/方式) that... ...In the first example, ...In the second example...
(注意动词, 关键词要说齐)。

这里感谢一位从未讲过的朋友分享他的TOEFL笔记(如上)。(悄悄说他考了115,大牛!)

最后来点鸡血!不要轻易放弃啊,总有希望。我考前一晚上和我朋友打退堂鼓说我想延考,结果上网一看发现必须提前四天。。。但是大家看我的例子,破罐破摔也能摔出来花。
在这个特别的时期,祝大家健健康康,心想事成!

补充内容 (2020-4-11 01:57):
哈哈哈,很抱歉有些错别字,关着灯写的,哈哈哈。。。
12条回复