PhD openings at U Buffalo for computer security research

mixianghang
I am Xianghang Mi, a Research Scientist at Facebook working on security research and engineering. And I will join SUNY Buffalo (UB) in Fall 2020 as a tenure track assistant professor.
My research aims to systematically qualify, quantify, and address security threats with research areas spanning but not limited to network security, IoT security, Internet measurement, and AI security.

I am recruiting several self-motivated PhD students with full RA/TA support. If you have a good **passion** for security research as well as strong **curiosity** for scientific problems, please reach out to me (xianghang.me) along with your brief introduction and resume.

UB is a rising academic star especially in the area of Computer Science. According to CSRankings (a well-recognized CS ranking), UB ranks at 30 in the United States between 2018 ~ 2020 (41 for 2015~2020, and 51 for 2010~2020). Also, Buffalo is a great place for living and study with a very reasonable living cost and a set of nearby attractions (very close to Lake Erie and Lake Ontario, 20-min driving to Niagara Falls, and less than 2-hour driving to Toronto).
19条回复