达特茅斯 今年 PhD position opening (IoT)

岁岁
希望发对了地方 :)

收到以前教授的邮件。Dartmouth 的 cs.dartmouth.edu 还在招人,今年就可以入学。觉得专业对口而今年申请结果不太理想的同学可以试试看啊! 具体见下方原邮件。

Subject: PhD-student position at Dartmouth
Colleagues (via bcc): please share this message with undergraduates seeking to join a PhD program. Although the traditional admissions cycle has ended, I hope to start two or three new students this fall and may be able to make that happen… for a really strong applicant.

I am currently seeking new PhD students to join cs.dartmouth.edu beginning this fall. Applications are being reviewed as they arrive.
Interested candidates may apply by 1point3acres.com, supplying their vita and a cover letter indicating how their background might fit with our research.

As a PhD student in my group you would be involved in an interdisciplinary research team investigating security and privacy in the Internet of Things (IoT), with an emphasis on the context of Smart Homes. You would also have the opportunity to engage more broadly with thecs.dartmouth.edu and with the cybersecurity community at Dartmouth, via the ists.dartmouth.edu, providing extended opportunities for learning and collaboration.

You must have finished your undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, have strong skills in programming and computer systems, and some research experience. The best candidates will have some experience in IoT, smart homes, pervasive computing, mobile computing, embedded systems, machine learning, security, privacy, or some combination.

dartmouth.edu is an Ivy League university with graduate programs in the sciences, engineering, medicine, and business. It is located in the beautiful town of Hanover NH, about two hours northwest of Boston. I am especially interested in receiving applications from candidates with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences.

cs.dartmouth.edu
International Paper Professor
Department of Computer Science
Institute for Security, Technology, and Society
Dartmouth Colleg
4条回复