05/10 同天接受的case开始有approval

05/26 同天30% case 已经处理,电话客服,四个一级,三个说不知道,一个说没有assign
Emma chat加急,理由company financial loss,get reference number

05/28 Egov显示expedite assigned to officer

05/29 Egov显示expedite complete。邮件提示case under review. 表明已经assign给officer
找第一个congressman A

06/01 A的office 表示已经sent inquiry
终于连上二级客服,表示05/14 case已经被assign,一级客服的信息错误,二级客服并不知道议员加急的进展

06/05 找第二个congressman B,一小时后收到邮件已经sent inquiry。二小时后收到短信 new card is being produced. 当天100号内唯一一个approve

06/08 Case was approved

06/11 卡寄到
议员A和B均邮件通知USCIS回复已经制卡,B议员office收到的消息比较早,8号,应该是B帮忙催卡成功
从我approve到发帖为止的大约一周,100个号内除了我无人批准,所以个人推测是议员加急的力量

催卡方法

1. Emma live chat

• 一般中国学生适用的理由只有Severe financial loss to company or person,直接chat 提交request,会给reference number,可以在egov里查询这个进展
  • 大概率不会成功,甚至没有问我要supporting document
  • 不过此方法可以间接查询是否已经assign officer,如果assign会收到邮件回复如下 “Recently, you or your representative contacted USCIS concerning your Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, to request expedited processing of your case. Below is a summary of what we found and how the issue has been or may be resolved. The expediting of a case allows it to be sent quickly to an officer for adjudication. However, your case is currently under review by an officer. We regret that we are not able to give you a time frame for when we will complete the review of your application.”

2. Congressman
  • house.gov 找到自己议员,民主党共和党无所谓,都会帮忙
  • 点进去找一个叫做Help with a Federal Agency 的服务,一般在services 里面。 填表,简述情况,等回复
  • 一般两天内议员办公室回复,发送privacy release form, offer letter, 公司的supporting letter,receipt
  • 运气好则催卡成功,今年的经验是议员成功率很高

模板
1. 议员信
------------------------------------------------------
Dear XXX,

My name is XXX, and I am a resident of XXX area. I am writing to ask for your help regarding my employment authorization application with the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

My Situation
自己个人信息一两句话. I got a job offer from XXX 公司信息. I applied for employment authorization (I-765) with USCIS on 收据日期, and I have waited for more than xx days. (My recent request to expedite my case has been denied by USCIS. 这句可加可不加)

The delayed processing of my case will cause severe financial loss to both the company and my family. Without the authorization, I will not be able to start work as scheduled and I will lose the job. The company I will be working for will also suffer from financial loss due to the delay of capital projects. (根据情况自己加描述)

I am writing to ask for your help to request expedite processing of my case or notify the adjudicating officer and their supervisor of my inquiry for visibility. I would be extremely grateful for your assistance.

Relevant Details
My name is XX
My application was submitted to USCIS on 日期
My case number is 收据号

I would greatly appreciate your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and help. If you have any questions or need any supporting document, please do not hesitate to contact me at:

Phone: 自己填
Email: 自己填
----------------------------------------------------------

2. 公司信模板
有些hr可能没出过这种信,自己写个模板给他/她参考可以提高一下他们工作效率,一般公司不会愿意mention financial loss
-------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir or Madam:

xxx公司 hereby requests your consideration in expediting the I-765 Application for Employment Authorization on behalf of ___.

xxx公司 wishes to employ ___ as 工作title. The work ___ will be performing is project-based and time-sensitive. ___ has accepted the job offer with the expectations to start working by 开始日期. ___has submitted an I-765 Application for Employment Authorization on 收据日期, and it has been pending adjudication ever since.

加两句话根据JD简述工作的重要性和time sensitive. 公司 will be unable to employ___without valid employment authorization.

Based on the foregoing information, 公司 respectfully requests that you expedite ___'s I-765 Application for Employment and facilitate that ___ receives the employment authorization card by 开始日期. Should there be any questions concerning this matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely yours,
-------------------------------------------------------------------

一些tips
  • 一级客服和emma看不到case的详细信息,想要问assign的时间的情况请坚持找二级,一级的口胡不要相信. Please escalate me to a second tier rep to get more specific info regarding my case,然后等几个小时后call back,他们会尝试打两次电话
  • 一般来说一旦轮到某个receipt date的case开始处理,会有2-3周每天处理ca. 20~90个case,等处理到50~60%之后速度就会慢下来至个位数,如果没有赶上这一波请尽快加急 (个人观察不一定对,也有黑洞日和lucky day)。同天处理顺序跟start date没关系
  • 找议员很有用
  • 注册USCIS informed delivery 最早可以看到tracking 信息
  • 愿大家早日拿卡,有用请加米谢谢!
55条回复