请问下POLY这是什么心态???

ohuohuo
[align="left"]先前尼玛果断拒我,现在又来这一套,说什么叫我重新提交,但是只能申另外一个项目。如果被这个新项目收了,承诺我可以选旧项目的课程。[/align][align="left"]想问下大家啊,,这是什么情况,,,lz该何去何从,,,目前只有njit的ad,,,{:4_85:}{:4_85:} [/align][align="left"]Thank you again for applying to NYU-Poly recently; I’m sorry that we were not able to offer you admission to the graduate program of your choice. As you know, NYU-Poly receives many applications for each of its programs, and as a result, students who are generally academically qualified must often be denied admission nonetheless (especially in our most selective programs). Whenever possible, we prefer to offer these students other ways to study at NYU-Poly, and so I am writing you today about our Graduate Application Resubmission Program.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]This program offers you a way to submit your application again, and is only intended for applicants to resubmit to another academic option. Applying is as easy as filling out poly.edu, there is no additional application fee, and a decision on your resubmission will be rendered quickly. If you are admitted into this new program, you will likely be able to take elective courses within your first area of interest.[/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]If you have any questions, please contact our office. I hope you will resubmit your application today.[/align][align="left"]
[/align][align="left"] [/align]
20条回复