联系Congress 支持USCIS funding

AmySS
大家应该都有看到新闻如果8月三号之前 USCIS 拿不到Congress 的 emergency funding, USCIS 会裁员 70% 不管是什么种类的申请都会收到严重影响,
目前house 出了 一个bill support USCIS emergency funding :H.R 7508 - To provide supplemental appropriations to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. 我发不了链接,可以直接搜能找到完整的bill

大家可以联系自己的地区的congressman/congresswoman 督促他们pass 这个bill

step 1: 找到你地区的议员:house.gov ->find your representative

Step2: 议员主页有联系方式, 可以打电话或者email

email 模版:
Subject: KEEP USCIS FUNDED!!! SUPPORT H.R 7508!!!!

Dear Congressman/Congresswomen ______ :

It is my pleasure to have your acquaintance, my name is ——————and I am living in —— area. I am writing to express my concerns about possible USCIS furlough starting on August 3rd due to the lack of funding.( 可以简单介绍自己的情况交了什么申请,也可以不介绍)
Like thousands of immigrant families in this country, we rely on the USCIS running to process our applications to keep our family together.

This furlough will also cause thousands of employees to lose their jobs and create financial difficulties and sufferings for their families.

I am writing to urge you to supply funds to keep USCIS employees on their jobs, we need USCIS workers on the job.

PLEASE KEEP USCIS FUNDED!!!

PLEASE support and pass H.R 7508 - To provide supplemental appropriations to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.

Thank you in advance for your help
Best

大家加油,该争取的权益我们不应该放过

支持USCIS 能拿到funding 我们的申请才有希望

补充内容 (2020-7-15 07:29):
收到的回复:

Dear Ms. ,

Thank you for your message about U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). I appreciate hearing from you.

As you know, USCIS relies on fees it collects from ...
1条回复