TPO 56 独立写作 求指教~

ydfrdpp
Some people like to keep a record of their own experiences by uploading pictures and other information to social-networking sites. Other people prefer not to create such records. Which approach do you prefer, and why?
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

Social media, a necessity of modern people’s daily life, arouses wide discussions and even debates over whether to upload pictures and videos recording personal life to social-networking sites. Some people prefer not to creat records of their experiences on the social accounts. On the contrary to these people’s view is my perspective that showing and sharing personal memories online promote individuals’ personal development; in other words, I, along with the majority, would rather share information about myself on social-networking sites.

What must be prioritized is that the interpersonal skill, needed for us social creature, can be better developed by communiation online, through making new friends and maintaining the relationship with old friends. Initially, it is an effective method for getting acquataince with new people. To explain it further, daily records of netizens posted on the Internet and seen by others signal different preferences, by which those with similar interests and hobbies directly cluster to groups; however, seldom will people meet with new friends and get trust from them without letting out any personal details. Moreover, the social media function as a bond for old friends to keep in touch with each other. In detail, viewing the photos or vlogs shown by old friends, easily can we know their recent conditions.

What is eaqually worth discussing is the influence on personal development exerted by presenting pictures and other information online. To begin with, a positive image, shown though colorful life presented in photos on social media, offers the opportunity for pursuing career promotion. Specifically, it is the informal life sharing that divulges one person’s character and morality; thus, superiors may be impressed by the positive image, thus providing the chance of career promotion. Besides, by deeper participation in social media, it is feasible to broaden horizon and acquire more knowledge, while the problem of always being silent in one’s social circle is that his world might get smaller.

To conclude, interpersonal skills, vital and crucial for human beings, can be obtained by sharing life experieces and communicating with each other; personal development, as well, is involuntarily promoted in the process of online social activities. Therefore, I, the supporter of social networking, does reap and harvest benefits from uploading pictures and other information online.
1条回复