【加米】简短套磁信回复求鉴定

Aypthor
近期发了好多套磁信,其中有一位教授回复如下:Yes, I am taking students this year through the Data Science programs. I do not normally discuss applications before they're submitted.
Best of luck,
XXX
这个感觉上就是鼓励申请?
之后还有一个交流比较多的:

Hi,
Thanks for your interest. I am planning on hiring multiple PhD students to join our lab in Fall 2021. The projects would be mostly related to neural information retrieval (search engines, recommender systems, and question answering) and conversational search. Your NLP background is definitely related. If these projects excite you, please apply to our graduate program and make sure to mention my name as a potential advisor. I will start reviewing the applications in late December / early January.
Best,
XXXX
看了地里好多帖子不知道是模版还是积极,所以之后又跟进问了一下组里的技术路线,回复如下:
YYY,
I do not restrict my students to work on a particular project, therefore, there is no "project detail". Based on the strength and interest of the students that I hire, we specify the details of the project within the broad scope of neural IR or conversational search. If you want to get a better feeling about the type of projects that makes me excited, take a look at my publications.
Look forward to receiving your application.
Best,
XXXX
求大佬鉴定这个教授是不是真的有兴趣,如果有的话是不是应该读一读文章跟进一下
24条回复