TPO29听力第4篇,自己做的听力稿,供T友参考

GEORGETOWNLAW
[align="left"]TPO29-4[/align][align="left"]Listeningto a conversation between a student and his music history professor [/align][align="left"] [/align][align="left"]S: En, professorJackings, the listening journal you assigned us to keep for the end show ofworld music class, well I’m not sure to understand what to do. I listened tothe pieces you’ve assigned this week more than once. But when I tried to writeabout them, I didn’t know what to say. [/align][align="left"]P: well, it’s not easy to write aboutmusic, even for people are supposedly expert at it.[/align][align="left"]S: That makes me feel a little better. But Iam just not familiar with how you keep a listening journal. I’ve kept journalsfor other classes, summarizing and writing how I felt about readings.[/align][align="left"]P: Well, a listening journal isn’t all thatdifferent, I want you to know your feelings about music compositions, too. [/align][align="left"]S: Ok, there were pieces I liked more thanthe others, but I think you want our comments to be a little more, I don’t know,analytical, right?[/align][align="left"]P: Well, whether you liked a piece or notisn’t important, but you should be able to explain why you liked thisparticular piece and be able to talk about its historical and musical context. Actually,the music journal is a tool to help you listen to music actively, to thinkabout what you are hearing. [/align][align="left"]S: Maybe I’m founding it difficult because Iam not familiar with most of the music you’ve assigned. I mean if it’s hip-pop orsomething I listened with my friends. [/align][align="left"]P: Sure, because hip-pop is a form that isfamiliar and meaningful to you. But you’ll see, as the semester progresses, andyou start learning about more musical forms, you will become a more adaptedlistener. And you start noticing patterns. [/align][align="left"]S: Ok, so the song we’ve listened to thisweek, the Canto?[/align][align="left"]P: The Contehando. You remember we said itmeans a deep song in Andalusia Spanish, not only because its song is in deepregister, but also because it’s a song about deeper and serious matters,certainly not light-hearted. [/align][align="left"]S: Really, I guess I didn’t catch thedouble meaning. That’s kind of cool, but anyway, even with the translation yougave us of lyrics or everything, I don’t know I can tell it was sad, but I guessI wasn’t trying to analyze it, from music perspectives, that is. [/align][align="left"]P: Ok, so this is what you should do, goback and listen to the song selection and this time pay attention to the melody,to repetition, to the ……[/align][align="left"]S: That was plenty of that. Some part soundslike same note played over and over again.[/align][align="left"]P: That’s exactly the kind of observation youshould record in the listening journal, so, melody, repetition, rhythms, howthe pieces are structured as well as your reasons for liking and disliking it. Youknow what? I thought everyone was clear about this, but you’ve just given me agreat idea, I ‘m going to draw up a list of questions everyone should keep inmind when they were writing their journals. Other students may be having thesame problems you’re having. [/align]
1条回复