新G题再来一打,求助

Dreammy
1.Goodlin notes that people have (i)_______ cognitive capacities and that they therefore must consider some factors as (ii)_______ so as to be able to make decisions about other things.
A. limited D.essential
B. adaptable E. variable
C. overlooked F. given

2.Early in the development of ice age theories, physicists identified the precession(slow gyration) and wobbling on Earth's spin axis as the likely driveres of ice ages, but geologists (i)_______, and even the painstaking work done in the 1920 and 1930s by Milutin Milankovitch failed to (ii)_______ of many of the day's geological experts.

A. demurred D.anticipate the assent
B. acquiesced E. assuage the qualms
C. expatiated F. acknowledge the consensus

3.In prey species, there is the potential for predator-specific avoidance behavior to evolve (i)______ Researches have found that juvenile tree frogs from populations that co-occur with introduced bullfrogs avoid bullfrog cues, while tree frogs from populations that do not co-occur with bullfrogs do not avoid there cues. Bullfrogs, however, have been present in the area where the search was conducted for only about 70 years, so if the tree frogs' responses are (ii)______ instead of (iii)______ , they will have evolved over a very short timescale.

A. rapidly D. genetically determined G. learned
B. randomly E. socially reinforced H. inheried
C. universally F. biologically ineffective I. beneficial
11条回复